Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £29.99

81XI82Ecv5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Has anyone else got this from amazon UK? Should i cancel and order from amazon US? Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-12-22-28-25-603_com.microsoft.office.outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-12-22-28-25-603_com.microsoft.office.outlook.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 25
Hey everyone! has anyone else got this from Amazon UK? Should i cancel and order form Amazon US? Thanks

View attachment 579570
UK release date is TBC due to manufacturing issues of the UK and EU release made in Europe.

Ignore release date listed as December 31 and also ignore amazon UK estimated January 2025 delivery date.

December 31 that is just a standard placeholder date that Amazon UK and Zavvi often use when they don't have the actual date.

Retailers Amazon UK/Zavvi/HMV will update listings with actual release date when Sony UK distributor Elevation Sales provide details.

UK and EU releases of the SteelBook is still happening Sony just had to change the release date due scanavo having to make new SteelBooks but that date is not known yet.

UK release date is TBC due to manufacturing issues of the UK and EU release made in Europe.

Ignore release date listed as December 31 and also ignore amazon UK estimated January 2025 delivery date.

December 31 that is just a standard placeholder date that Amazon UK and Zavvi often use when they don't have the actual date.

Retailers Amazon UK/Zavvi/HMV will update listings with actual release date when Sony UK distributor Elevation Sales provide details.

UK and EU releases of the SteelBook is still happening Sony just had to change the release date due scanavo having to make new SteelBooks but that date is not known yet.
Any word on what the issue was exactly?

Any word on what the issue was exactly?
All I know is what was already mentioned by the distributor some quality control failures.

As to exactly what was the quality control issues I don't know.

It has so far affected both Sony releases of Taxi Driver and Captain Phillips SteelBook releases been delayed.

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles