Team America: World Police (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Would you buy this if Zavvi released an exclusive Steelbook?

• Yes

Votes: 139 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 38 21.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 138 78.0%
  • No

• Yes

Votes: 138 78.0%
  • No

• Total voters

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 28, 2013
Purchase link: Team America LIVE
Price: £14.99
Limited to 4,000 copies

10813390-1370445645-449215-jpg.36845

View attachment 36844

More artwork:
Actual pics thanks to snooloui:

Last edited by a moderator:
i see zavvi lists this as region B. Does anyone know how accurate their listing usually is, I'd love to get this one but I will only buy it if I can watch it... and I know I should probably order a region free bluray player but I honestly don't have the space in my media center for it and would rather spend that money on steelbooks instead of a player lol

i see zavvi lists this as region B. Does anyone know how accurate their listing usually is, I'd love to get this one but I will only buy it if I can watch it... and I know I should probably order a region free bluray player but I honestly don't have the space in my media center for it and would rather spend that money on steelbooks instead of a player lol

post #321.....just above. Paramount release, region free.

Reactions: ChuckNorrisHero
i see zavvi lists this as region B. Does anyone know how accurate their listing usually is

Not very accurate at all. They even list Warners title's such Inception, Matrix, etc as Region B too but anyone who knows anything about Blu Ray Region Coding knows that Warner titles are Region Free :thumbs:.

Zavvi's listings are even more inaccurate than Amazon's :hilarious:.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChuckNorrisHero
Not very accurate at all. They even list Warners title's such Inception, Matrix, etc as Region B too but anyone who knows anything about Blu Ray Region Coding knows that Warner titles are Region Free :thumbs:.

Zavvi's listings are even more inaccurate than Amazon's :hilarious:.

post #321.....just above. Paramount release, region free.

Thanks guys! Definitely gonna pre-order this now. Much appreciated

Like most UK blu-ray's we get shafted with late release dates, the US has tones of films at times that have not even been on at the cinema in the UK or Europe, that's why I have always bought US DVD's in the past, latest releases fast.

A Bug's Life blu-ray almost a year before the UK and was region free

Reactions: blumark007
I buy north american blu rays because they don't have the annoying (to me) rating logos on the them. I don't even like the rating logos on the discs. Plus the PAL speedup on DVDs. Then there was the habit of the BBFC snipping bits out (fortunately they aren't so bad with 'censoring' these days).

I think seeing the scatalogical marionette sex scene in HD is going to make me vomit.

I buy north american blu rays because they don't have the annoying (to me) rating logos on the them. I don't even like the rating logos on the discs. Plus the PAL speedup on DVDs. Then there was the habit of the BBFC snipping bits out (fortunately they aren't so bad with 'censoring' these days).

I think seeing the scatalogical marionette sex scene in HD is going to make me vomit.

I agree with you, partly the reason I buy US, hate BBFC logo's and the censoring, but as you said it's not that often nowadays.

Last one I saw had major cuts was Immortals but that was down to Universal as they wanted to release it with a 15 rating and not an 18 rating which would have had not cuts.