Team America: World Police (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Would you buy this if Zavvi released an exclusive Steelbook?

• Yes

Votes: 139 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 38 21.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 138 78.0%
  • No

• Yes

Votes: 138 78.0%
  • No

• Total voters

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 28, 2013
Purchase link: Team America LIVE
Price: £14.99
Limited to 4,000 copies

10813390-1370445645-449215-jpg.36845

View attachment 36844

More artwork:
Actual pics thanks to snooloui:

Last edited by a moderator:
Use code BANKHOL50 for £5 off a £50 spend including this item :thumbs:

Last edited:
Unfortunately the discount code you have used is not applicable to the contents of your basket.

Sigh, now I need to check which one(s) didn't qualify.

Unfortunately the discount code you have used is not applicable to the contents of your basket.

Sigh, now I need to check which one(s) didn't qualify.

Doesnt work on the recent steelbooks. Increase the amount of team america steels in your basket and remove the others one by one, easiest way of checking. I do it all the time when discounts dont apply

Cancelled my pre-order for this. Looking to be the same as the German disc, so theatrical release and no extras. I've ordered the amaray version which is out this Monday in the UK for £7.99, and will wait for the US version to be released in hopes they release it with the unrated cut and extras

Cancelled my pre-order for this. Looking to be the same as the German disc, so theatrical release and no extras. I've ordered the amaray version which is out this Monday in the UK for £7.99, and will wait for the US version to be released in hopes they release it with the unrated cut and extras

May cancel mine now. £15 for a bare bones disc isnt worth it. £8 for the amaray version though is tempting.

Reactions: cooey
Is this defo the CUT version then without the puppet sex and the poo :hilarious:

If so I will be cancelling , will know for sure later next week when the standard amaray gets released in the UK as I presume the exact same disc will be inside the UK steelbook.

It'll be the same version that's coming out on Monday, which is said to be the same as the German version that is out now. That is the theatrical cut with no extras

Reactions: ocielz
It'll be the same version that's coming out on Monday, which is said to be the same as the German version that is out now. That is the theatrical cut with no extras

Well there goes another stereotype! I thought the Germans loved films with sex and poo! :naughty:

(No offence to any German Ninjas :D)

Last edited:
Wait, what? No sex scene? That's the funniest scene in the movie! If that's not on this disc than I'll cancel and just buy the US Amaray. What a let down ...

Guys, do you mean no sex scene AT ALL or do you mean it does not have the uncut sex scene with the pee and whatnot?

Last edited: