Release date: January 24th, 2013

Buy links:

kimchiDVD

K2DVD

Same artwork as every other release:

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand
Wow $389 really? Once this reaches Ebay my chances are pretty much slim to none. He also has the Bourne Movie Collection [Korea] for $489..say Whaaaaaaaaa! EEK! Funny thing is this seller lives just a few minutes away from me..

My guy called me today and said it's near impossible to get one. He said only 100 copies were released. He checked stores and called merchants. He'll try again tomorrow.

P.S.
Korean residents are catching on about Steelbooks. Some people bought a good number to resell to foreigners, already requesting $100 dollars per copy.

He said I should have called 4 days earlier as it was available to him (more than enough copies).

He said I should have called 4 days earlier as it was available to him (more than enough copies).

That's always the problem with Korean steels - no one's that interested until pics of the slip surface, and then if it's a good one there's a last-minute stampede.

I think for most people who want this, eBay will be the only route, but the prices aren't going to be pretty...:ohno:

Doesn't look much different to the Taiwan slip. At first glance I thought it was the same with the blue line at the top, but obviously there is a picture of Ted on this one.

What's more annoying I could of added this in my basket and because I was paying with PayPal I was unsure if it would go through so left it ;(.

On another issue I have had a metal slip and viva metal box shipped via EMS arrived in the country on the 23rd jan and they have been in awaiting customs clearance since then anyone experienced this I'm in the UK

Nice pics of a pretty rare item. As of this morning 4% of the total production of this steelbook were on eBay! (with most over $400 EEK!)

Those prices are ridiculous. Oh well....luckily I hv one for my collection.

The outrageousness of the price is proportionate to the rarity factor I guess. It's hard to imagine Ted being pricier than say the Korean Res Evil Trilogy, but it's ultimately all about the print run, and this one is super low. You're lucky to have grabbed one :thumbs:

The outrageousness of the price is proportionate to the rarity factor I guess. It's hard to imagine Ted being pricier than say the Korean Res Evil Trilogy, but it's ultimately all about the print run, and this one is super low. You're lucky to have grabbed one :thumbs:

Exactly, it's just as rare as Captain America Taiwan, so the price is about right for this. Mine will be staying in my collection, though.

Yeah I missed the boat on this entirely. I'll put it this way if I can get an order in "It's Not Rare". If i miss it and can't get order in "It's Rare"! That pretty much sums up me and Korean steelbooks. I've pretty much given up on this one. $400+ is insane..I rather go for Iron Man FS for that price. Obviously it would be partial payment for that one.