ted2.jpg

ted3.jpg

ted4.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_mab6qgYw4G1qhojeto1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mab6qgYw4G1qhojeto1_1280.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1,027
Last edited by a moderator:
Plus there's a much better chance of it arriving in mint condition than the other retailers. Not worth the hassle for two quid. I hope this has some kind of embossing/debossing, maybe like the Battleship Steelbook a few weeks ago.

You make more money by selling loads at a lower price than selling less at a higher price.Eat your heart out Lord Sugar :movie:

Pre-order at HMV and you get entered into a draw to win an exclusive talking Ted bear (you don't have to actually buy the SB). And who wouldnt want to give their little 'uns a talking Ted of their own.;)

Reactions: cityguyste
Think I'll also hold off for now. I'm still unsure about paying £24 for Prometheus, but at least that has a 3D copy, unlike this one. Thankfully this isn't exclusive to anyone, so hopefully the price will drop!

Reactions: lgans316
Think I'll also hold off for now. I'm still unsure about paying £24 for Prometheus, but at least that has a 3D copy, unlike this one. Thankfully this isn't exclusive to anyone, so hopefully the price will drop!

Completely agree. The non exclusivity of this one should work in our favour. Give me it for £15 and il have it.

Just a heads up... be prepared to receive a damaged steelbook if you order from them. Their packaging is terrible!

Agreed. I would rather order from Play.com and get a Steelbook that doesn't like it's been run over by a bus.

Agreed. I would rather order from Play.com and get a Steelbook that doesn't like it's been run over by a bus.
Haha me too. Paying an extra £2 for the best steelbook packaging and the peace of mind is worth it IMO.