Release date: November 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Terminator Genisys
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

01.jpg

11143958-1994313975358339.jpg
11143958-2004313975350335.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh so even the Zavvi release has a DVD logo on the spine? Guess Paramount went for the cheapest option and just got them all printed with it.

• Informative
Reactions: Norwichlad
Yes its the same steelbook photos of the Film Arena Steelbook has already been posted on Friday and are in the Film Arena Thread
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...arena-collection-czech-republic.69864/page-57https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...arena-collection-czech-republic.69864/page-57
The only difference is Film Arena is it includes the bonus disc (3 Discs)
3D Disc/2D Disc/Bonus Disc
Thanks. Haven't been on here as much the last few weeks.

Have some stuff going on at home....

Mother*****ng zavvi. They are saying artwork was "subject to change" and therefore will not pay for return shipping.

Lesson learnt. No point being honest with zavvi about reason for return . Only gonna get screwed. Every steel going back from now is gonna get a good kicking.

• Informative
Reactions: MrBMT
Mother*****ng zavvi. They are saying artwork was "subject to change" and therefore will not pay for return shipping
I'd say that it was in no way stated on the advert that the artwork was not final (as it doesn't mention artwork TBC like it usually does) and therefore under the 2015 consumer rights act the item is not as described, and therefore the fault is with Zavvi.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Norwichlad
I can't remember it saying anything previously but I just checked now and below the picture on website it now states "artwork subject to change ".

I can't remember it saying anything previously but I just checked now and below the picture on website it now states "artwork subject to change ".
Hmm, I don't remember seeing that on it before either, but could be wrong. I think someone previously mentioned taking a screenshot of the item on the Zavvi website in case they changed the artwork, so it might be worth checking with them.

Hmm, I don't remember seeing that on it before either, but could be wrong. I think someone previously mentioned taking a screenshot of the item on the Zavvi website in case they changed the artwork, so it might be worth checking with them.
Well I had taken a screenshot but the pic doesnt cover the area where the writing is. Therefore screwed.

• Informative
Reactions: MrBMT
Mother*****ng zavvi. They are saying artwork was "subject to change" and therefore will not pay for return shipping.

Lesson learnt. No point being honest with zavvi about reason for return . Only gonna get screwed. Every steel going back from now is gonna get a good kicking.

The thing is quite a few listings that have been avaliable for a while for "buy now" with the correct art still state "artwork subject to change"
I would just fight it out as sh*tty as that might be.
I haven't contacted them yet but i will be

If you really think the appropriate response to a dilemma such as this is to be dishonest and potentially commit fraud in the future, then you should be ashamed. (n)

Reactions: paulboland