Terminator Salvation (Play Exclusive) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Jan 30, 2009
England
http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/8315909/Terminator-Salvation/Product.html#

t4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember pre-ordering this from Play when it was first released... back when I could take or leave steelbooks. I never imagined it'd become as sought after as it is now... I even almost gave mine away to a friend at one point. :ohno:

I was the same,at one point i nearly cancelled & ordered the HMV exclusive T-800 version.looking back now that would have been insane EEK!

I was the same,at one point i nearly cancelled & ordered the HMV exclusive T-800 version.looking back now that would have been insane EEK!
Ouch... now that would've been big a mistake! Although I eventually ended up getting the T-800 as well. :p

My local HMV still has the T800 edition.
I still recall receiving a big black Scanavo box from Denmark (a gift from them for Christmas) and to my joy it contained this movie, Transformers ROTF FS, Watchmen FS, G.I. Joe TROC, Star Trek XI FS, Gladiator UK, The Hangover DE,Up FS, Wanted HMV and last but not least Iron Man FS. All the Steelbooks were empty samples but it was a great early Chrimbo present.

I still recall receiving a big black Scanavo box from Denmark (a gift from them for Christmas) and to my joy it contained this movie, Transformers ROTF FS, Watchmen FS, G.I. Joe TROC, Star Trek XI FS, Gladiator UK, The Hangover DE,Up FS, Wanted HMV and last but not least Iron Man FS. All the Steelbooks were empty samples but it was a great early Chrimbo present.

Are you serious? That's insane!!

What? That's crazy :p

Why were scanavo sending you a gift in the first place?

Picked up for £3 last week in CeX. Had a nasty dent on the back, but brought it anyway since I don't care much for this movie, its for my Terminator steel collection, and well....somebody's gotta give it a home. XD

Reactions: harry
and finally i got this steelbook, love it, at one point i had the German one bur i hated the lettering on it and i know we had premium releases on this but i always wanted to have this particular edition, i know @sunnyx will hate me for bring this up after so long but i just like to share my opinion even when nobody cares!......lol

• Thanks
Reactions: huggy2k4 and sunnyx
and finally i got this steelbook, love it, at one point i had the German one bur i hated the lettering on it and i know we had premium releases on this but i always wanted to have this particular edition, i know @sunnyx will hate me for bring this up after so long but i just like to share my opinion even when nobody cares!......lol
giphy.gif