Terra Nova (Fall 2011)-Spielberg TV Show Thread[Cancelled]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
New Trailer:

Per IMDB:

Centers on the Shannons, an ordinary family from 2149 when the planet is dying who are transported back 85 million years to prehistoric Earth where they join Terra Nova, a colony of humans with a second chance to build a civilization.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to check out this show, I missed the pilot and thought that I should wait until it was out so I could buy it. I guess I'll just look for something else.

oh wow I can't believe this got canned. I only watched the pilot and was saving rest of the season for a marathon, lol. I guess Ill see if another studio picks up the show if not hit delete on the pvr.

That sucks - i really starting liking this show, and the season finally opened up a whole new world of options. I hope another network picks it up.

Reactions: FanOfGaming
i actually felt something was wrong. the actual story i had to say to myself WTF?. the 6'ers? i watched the pilot and a couple others, then that was it.
i am sorry, but the story line sucked, they should have went in another direction. thats my 2 cents :cool:

I really loved this show and of course, it got cancelled. Maybe somebody like SYFY will pick it up? Of course i was hoping SYFY was going to pick up The Cape when it got cancelled, but they never did. They did pick up Merlin when NBC cancelled it though, and i'm glad they did, as Merlin got better and better as it went along.

Interesting concept, and I thought the show got better as it went along. I'm not suprised it was cancelled, however, as it must cost a lot to produce for only so-so viewership numbers. That will also minimize the chance someone else picks this up unless they can cut costs significantly. But I'd like to see more of it if possible...