THANK YOU BEST BUY AND WARNER BROTHERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you indeed!

Hangover looks super cool!

A shame that certain titles have the same but it's cool, this is the start of many more new 'artworked' titles, hopefully anyway!!

Reactions: ash333
Glad to see Warner giving some steelbook love to their U.S customers too. It's long overdue. Now how about coming up with NEW titles never released b4 ;)

"Hell Yeah!"

Thank You BestBuy for putting discs inside the steelbooks this time and the steelbooks are steelbooks... not amaray cases with cool slips! :p

And for those that thought G-2 steelbooks could not be manufactured or sold in the US with regularity... it's a miracle! EEK!

Hopefully they'll come through with some new titles! :scat:

A new day has dawned! :oohyeah:

I'm glad for everyone that gets to go into a store and pick out one of these steelbooks.

Make sure to support the new releases that are now almost guaranteed to come. :)

Last edited:
I'm glad for everyone that gets to go into a store and pick out one of these steelbooks.

Make sure to support the new releases that are now almost guaranteed to come. :)

Yes our thanks will mean more when it is backed by our financial support of the new releases in steelbooks. Let's GO :scat::scat::scat:

Many Thanks to WB and Best Buy (please keep your stores open!!!!) I love what they are finally doing for the US collectors, makes our lives so much easier --- and that of our friends in other countries.

Keep up these awesome waves!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.