Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: September 13th, 2012
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Price: 20.99 EUR (original)
Notes: Regio Free

the-avengers-steelbook-480.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to fusnu for the pictures!)
avengers1.jpg

avengers2.jpg

avengers3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelbook-I doubt it...Amazon.de does this all the time. If anything it may come back with a higher price ;)

Oh K. ****** news about the possible higher price though... BOO! Honestly Im not pre-ordering until closer to release. I can't imagine Avengers not being a worldwide release with similar artwork across the board. Possibly different art for the Viva though.

Combine that with the fact that who knows how many special edition (box sets, etc.) will come out for this movie. Im waiting it out to see all the different options before shelling out the $$$.

Im hoping Amazon UK will get a steel book for this since we are getting the Viva release here in Canada. Thats usually my preference for importing... Amazon UK first, then HMV UK and then Amazon DE. Although with the G2 factory up soon I hope it will be USA first on that list for importing! Closer = Cheaper shipping.

Last edited:
Steelbook-I am just guessing about the price. It's happened before, but there is no guarantee that it will be back with a higher price:)

If this comes back at the same price I'll stick a pre-order in, but I want to see the final art work before I commit. I want all English art work as a bare minimum

Yikes! It is indeed gone from the Amazon.de site. However, my pre-order is still intact and I have not received any notification that they have cancelled the order or the release. Stay tuned!

Yikes! It is indeed gone from the Amazon.de site. However, my pre-order is still intact and I have not received any notification that they have cancelled the order or the release. Stay tuned!

It might have been a super rare limited to 100 pcs super-awesome Avengers Steelbook, signed by the actors.

Just kidding - wont happen. :hilarious: