The Avengers (3D Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [Hong Kong]

thedefector

Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
HMV Hong Kong listing 2 blu ray limited edition due for release August 29, 2012.

No artwork up.

Price HK$400, about US$51, about £32, about €40

Purchase link

297585_446424218713728_891374564_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
DB:

I'm not sure ... but I know that on hmv.com.hk in the past, 'steel box' usually referred to steelbook, not viva. Does anyone recall what the HK John Carter viva was listed as?

That's about as much as I know.

The link is showing the pre order button now but I cannot add it to my basket. always get some error. I can add other items and I have used 3 different browsers. :(

The link is showing the pre order button now but I cannot add it to my basket. always get some error. I can add other items and I have used 3 different browsers. :(

IIRC had the same scenario with the HK John Carter VMB. Listing remained on website for ages but was not able to be ordered and never came back in stock. Also, FYI the Men in Black SB is now marked as unavailable and deleted on HMV HK's site so don't know why they haven't done the same with this title as don't believe there's a hope in hell there'll be more stock available.

Reactions: jitstark
IIRC had the same scenario with the HK John Carter VMB. Listing remained on website for ages but was not able to be ordered and never came back in stock. Also, FYI the Men in Black SB is now marked as unavailable and deleted on HMV HK's site so don't know why they haven't done the same with this title as don't believe there's a hope in hell there'll be more stock available.

:tear:

I don't know if any of these Avengers are Scanavo steelbooks. I thought awhile back someone thought the German one was, because of the listing. Sometimes retailers list metal packaging generically as "steelbook".

Thx for sharing, so HK release 2 kind of Avengers VMB? this one and the other one with art cards ? :wtf: