The Avengers (3D Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [Hong Kong]

thedefector

Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
HMV Hong Kong listing 2 blu ray limited edition due for release August 29, 2012.

No artwork up.

Price HK$400, about US$51, about £32, about €40

Purchase link

297585_446424218713728_891374564_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to cancel my buyoyo order but, it was too late, i ordered a while ago so I did lock it in at a lower price at 491HK total shipped to USA

I read a thread in another forum that this HK version is not properly sealed (similar to John Carter HK).

So it is not easy to confirm a copy is new/sealed or not !

HK distributor is really getting lazier and lazier....

Confirmed they are only in a clear plastic bag, no 3d lenticular slip as mentioned.
But I think they came with some postcard or art card though.

I'll get some photos up when I got my copy.

Reactions: MK50
Got mine today with a huge dent on the top. I've got no luck with Steels today!

Sorry to hear. :(

I got mine today and they arrived in good shape. I was really impressed with the packaging. It was like a member here packaged it. Extra cardboard pieces on the top and bottom and super wrapped in bubble.

What is with their seals though. They are sealed with a seal. :wtf: The actual seal is a poly bag with the stickers on it and a security tag. :( Then there is another poly bag around that one with the price tag on it.

Not complaining about extra protection, I have just never seen a factory seal as 2 poly bags.

Did everyone who received theirs get a security tag?

CIMG2004.JPG

Sorry to hear. :(

I got mine today and they arrived in good shape. I was really impressed with the packaging. It was like a member here packaged it. Extra cardboard pieces on the top and bottom and super wrapped in bubble.

What is with their seals though. They are sealed with a seal. :wtf: The actual seal is a poly bag with the stickers on it and a security tag. :( Then there is another poly bag around that one with the price tag on it.

Not complaining about extra protection, I have just never seen a factory seal as 2 poly bags.
Did everyone who received theirs get a security tag?

HMV HK is famous for including security tags on their products. That's why I stopped ordering from there because I got tired of removing them with a hairdryer.:(

Reactions: roseart
Finally got hold of this copy from Hong Kong, a friend helped me to pick it up from HMV.
Item is not sealed but only in clear plastic poly bag.
It came with 4 artcards though, double sided.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Reactions: MK50 and ash333