The Avengers (3D Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [Singapore]

Aprilarrow

Avenging Ninja
Premium Supporter
May 24, 2011
Singapore
Release date : 29 August 2012
Price : S$59.90. No online pre-order available. Group Buy Link (only available to those who qualify)

01.jpg

Member pictures courtesy of AprilArrow:
Front cover and Front of VMB
Avengersfront.jpg

Front cover and Back of VMB
AvengersFrontandBack.jpg

Inside with disc
AvengersInsidewithDiscs.jpg

Inside without disc
AvengersInside.jpg

Spine
AvengersSpine.jpg

Embossing of slipcover!
AvengersEmbossed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Base on the last released of steelbook, the price range should fall between S$59.90 and S$69.90
It depends if this is shared amongst few country on the release, if our local hero decided to print them here then I guess we can have a price range of something like S$39.90

There would definitely a slip, but not sure if the slip is quarter height of 3 qtr high.
I normally have little news on our local release, will only know it after it's released.

Do need to ask for any link to online store or GB link.
All will be provided as soon as everything is firm up. just hold on a little while.
As I'm busy with my project at Jakarta, my friend would render his limited help on this. I know you are busy too my friend, just help as you can.

Last edited:
Hey buddy, ok ok, I will do it! LOL!

I am now going to write to the moderator to let me do a mini-GB for it...bear with me, all, I think there will be hiccups, as this will be my first organised GB!
Base on the last released of steelbook, the price range should fall between S$59.90 and S$69.90
It depends if this is shared amongst few country on the release, if our local hero decided to print them here then I guess we can have a price range of something like S$39.90

There would definitely a slip, but not sure if the slip is quarter height of 3 qtr high.
I normally have little news on our local release, will only know it after it's released.

Do need to ask for any link to online store or GB link.
All will be provided as soon as everything is firm up. just hold on a little while.
As I'm busy with my project at Jakarta, my friend would render his limited help on this. I know you are busy too my friend, just help as you can.

I must say - this is quite a nice-looking steelbook. Not sure how I feel about a potential 3-quarter slip cover ... I suppose that's what makes it more unique as compared to other releases.

I must say - this is quite a nice-looking steelbook. Not sure how I feel about a potential 3-quarter slip cover ... I suppose that's what makes it more unique as compared to other releases.

I think that's just the Steelbook sticking out of the regular sized slip. If that was a 3/4 slip, that would be the tallest Steelbook ever made. Much longer than a G1.