The Avengers FNAC Exclusive Pre-Order Box [France]

Feb 29, 2012
Rennes / Takayama
Hi everyone, my 1st thread for you ninjas and hope not the last i am happy to share because it's quite new !!!

Release date : 18/04/2012.

Here comes a Box Set from France FNAC shop : http://video.fnac.com/a4083558/Aven...isuel-non-contractuel-Chris-Hemsworth-Blu-Ray

It comes with a 30 € voucher for FNAC members, the box contains a set of 4 eaglemoss figures in their individual box (lead material) + a guide book of "avengers" caracters + comics book + pictures and finally as usual the "carte cadeau" to come pick up the movie in 3D Version in august. 29.99 € on it (now it's sure)

This huge Box Set is Limited (& Numeroted) to 1000 pieces only !!! And is allready OOP !!! it's the rarest of the FNAC exclusive Box Sets !!!

Available now on ebay (may be) or at least FNAC marketplace for 150 € allready from the release date :(

Enjoy

The Blu-Ray release date is planned for the 29th August 2012.

Check this thread to discover out if it will be a steelbook exclusive ... or else ;)

One ninja did well here and i forgot to mention that but as the others precedent box sets from FNAC shop as a preorder box, the movie is not included !!! of course right how can this be possible the movie is not yet in Theater ;) sorry ...

I know those "pré-réservation" sets from FNAC are a pain in the ass to understand so please don't hesitate to ask questions ... there are so many things to know ... i did it a lot of times for an australian friend and no problem with him : i just asked him the code on the "carte cadeau" and order the things he wanted next ...

Attachments

• avengers_FR.jpg
    avengers_FR.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 212
Last edited by a moderator:
fnac shop informed me yesterday 18th april (french date) they shipped my box set !!! pictures soon exclusively for you ninjas !

so be ready people, hope you will enjoy it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MK50
Lucky guy got a very low number too, looks okish to be honest, nothing fantastic, are those statues/characters made of resin or plastic?

I was going to put my pics on my thread but that's ok

peterv the figures are not resin, there are the eaglemoss one ... in lead material

you might/should know the weight of this box set (without the movie I repeat)

2.5 Kgs = 5.5 Pds !!!

Last edited:
I inform all ninjas here from beginning on this box set and I allready spoke about updating pictures in the last messages here that's why I feel quite a bit screwed :tear:

you can still edit the message allthough it's not your pictures (I am pretty sure come from "Exclusif" : but you don't say it too, it could be mine ! so imagine how much I could be angry ;))

Last edited:
I inform all ninjas here from beginning on this box set and I allready spoke about updating pictures in the last messages here that's why I feel quite a bit screwed :tear:

you can still edit the message allthough it's not your pictures (I am pretty sure come from "Exclusif" : but you don't say it too, it could be mine ! so imagine how much I could be angry ;))
This forum is very strictly in linking to other sites. EXCLUSIF is indeed the source. But why don't you just update your first post and post your own pictures then? Be my quest, feel free to do it.

It could be your pictures yes, but then your must have number #4. ^^

And what's wrong, that I found some pictures and dropped here? Because I was a little faster then you? I am just helping other members here. :)

Hi Jayce-100's of people post new threads and pictures here every day to contribute to the Hidefninja.com community. Don't feel bad about someone else posting before you-it will happen because people have different schedules. I think everyone appreciates everything everyone does here to bring us new pics, no matter who posts them:)

This forum is very strictly in linking to other sites. EXCLUSIF is indeed the source. But why don't you just update your first post and post your own pictures then? Be my quest, feel free to do it.

It could be your pictures yes, but then your must have number #4. ^^

And what's wrong, that I found some pictures and dropped here? Because I was a little faster then you? I am just helping other members here. :)

I just expressed my feelings !!! as I said I don't mind ... but it's true I wanted to be the one :)

french bretagne proud i guess ;)

I didn't get my box set today so I couldn't update the 1st message :(

Next time, please tell your source ... I think it's a minimum of respect :)

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Hi Jayce-100's of people post new threads and pictures here every day to contribute to the Hidefninja.com community. Don't feel bad about someone else posting before you-it will happen because people have different schedules. I think everyone appreciates everything everyone does here to bring us new pics, no matter who posts them:)

totally understood, but for next times I want to read the source :p

of course it's sharing deals always but there is a minimum of respect ...

It's just my opinion and a simple rule I learned from many forums ...

Jayce, while you weren't first to post pics, you were first to tell everyone about this awesome looking set and for that, you're still #1 in my book when it comes to this thread. With that said, I'm :angry: that this is OOP before I could save up the funds for it. I hope another country gets the same set with the film as a Collector's Edition once the film's released. :ohno:

Reactions: jayce20
hehe merci c'est gentil (you are nice)

hey ninjas !!! I am in serious troubles with this holy huge box set !!!

in fact I have to mail it through La Poste and size XL (biggest size and cheapest cost) box is (in cm) : 38.3 * 25 * 19.5

But Avengers is : 40 * 27 * 11 !!!

So too large and too big !!! This cheapest box you can put inside up to 7 kgs which is very nice for 47 € ... insurance included + sign etc ...

But if you do your own box it costs you : 53 € up to 3 kgs only !!! (7 kgs if you compare costs 105.70 €)

I wanna ask ninjas who ordered it on Fnac how much they spend for shipping ? thanks ++

In another thread about Cineshop Museum, I did state that I contacted them about the avengers boxset to see if they had it available for pre-order (I sent them the FNAC link) and this is their reply to me. I've asked them to set a reminder to contact me nearer the time should they ever get this in stock

From service-commercial@cineshop-museum

Hello Shaz,

First of all and once again, we sincerely thank you for your attention.

Next, about your question, we are sorry but we do not sell the "pre-reservation" box of Avengers, because the Blu-ray 3D + 2D + DVD are not included.
We will only sell the complete box. (available the 12 August 2012)

We hope to have informed you, but do not hesitate to recontact us if you have another question.

Best regards,
Your CineShop-Museum team.