The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

steelmybeatingheart

hasn't got time for this Mickey Mouse bulls***!
Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Jul 6, 2016
London
Release date: June 13, 2022
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £34.99
Notes: 3 discs - art cards and Slipcase

The Batman HMV.jpg

The Batman Front.jpg The Batman Back.jpg The Batman Open.jpg The Batman Inside.jpg

hmv Exclusive Deluxe Steelbook Contents:
  • Exclusive design (Final Artwork TBC)
  • 3 discs: 1 x 4K feature disc, 1 x Blu-ray feature disc, 1 x Blu-ray bonus extra content disc that ALSO contains 15 mins of additional extra content exclusive to hmv
  • 4 x premium art cards in bespoke sleeve
  • Slipcase that contains the sleeve and steelbook
1646353998832.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have any clue what they mean by 'deluxe' steelbook? Any chance we're likely to see a quality steel here with embossing or debossing and a nice finish?

Anyone have any clue what they mean by 'deluxe' steelbook? Any chance we're likely to see a quality steel here with embossing or debossing and a nice finish?
Comes with 4 art cards, slip and HMV exclusive bonus disc with 15 mins of extras

That’s the deluxe. Being WB it will most likely be streaky matte but I’d love to be surprised

Reactions: Kinggoose
Having seen the back and Inside art(which I'm assuming is the same as the IT version) I actually prefer this overall compared to the other design :thumbs:

I like this one more than the other one tbh, I don't think the other one is bad but it strikes me as being very similar to most big FPS / action game covers these days with the protagonist staring down or posing angrily at the viewer.

Reactions: Lord Vader
I've never used one before, how does it work? Do you have one you recommend?
You register with a chosen service, they provide you with address, where to send packages, under your name, plus some sort of identifying number, that you write in the second address space, so they sort it to your account upon receiving.
There's a few choices for each country, and better to pick the one that doesn't charge for registration, or any monthly fee for keeping the address active, or for accepting each package, or for storage, at least the first few months, because those days have passed, but some are still looking for 'suckers'.
Such a service is more feasible, if you buy a few things, and combine the packages into one, to save on shipping.
For UK I use Alfaparcel, they're oriented towards former Soviet Union countries, you'll have to find something yourself.

Anyone know how to get this version if we are in the USA?
The price is terrible but this Irish site ships to USA.

apropos of nothing, saw this at the flicks yesterday and really enjoyed it. :woot: no spoilers, and i know this is not the review section of the site, but i thought it was an engaging, adult film. super dark, literally and figuratively, although the cinematography is superb throughout, as is the sound design. the choice of camera angles and shot treatment is unusual, too, and works. the first 5 minutes alone show it's not really much like any other Batman we have seen to date. it’s much more focused on the ‘world’s greatest detective’ of the comics, so think LA Confidential with a dash of Se7en, plus the caped crusader. R. Patz does a decent job on the role, supporting cast is very good. and it’s a 3 hour film, but i did not think it was. :drool: