The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

steelmybeatingheart

hasn't got time for this Mickey Mouse bulls***!
Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Jul 6, 2016
London
Release date: June 13, 2022
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £34.99
Notes: 3 discs - art cards and Slipcase

The Batman HMV.jpg

The Batman Front.jpg The Batman Back.jpg The Batman Open.jpg The Batman Inside.jpg

hmv Exclusive Deluxe Steelbook Contents:
  • Exclusive design (Final Artwork TBC)
  • 3 discs: 1 x 4K feature disc, 1 x Blu-ray feature disc, 1 x Blu-ray bonus extra content disc that ALSO contains 15 mins of additional extra content exclusive to hmv
  • 4 x premium art cards in bespoke sleeve
  • Slipcase that contains the sleeve and steelbook
1646353998832.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally watched this tonight and it was just fantastic. This is how I’ve wanted a batman film for a while. Every single performance is great and there’s a lot of them. I also think that’s now my favourite batmobile

I think I’m going to pick up all 3 arts. I prefer the other 2 but I like this also.

Absolutely love the fincher inspiration of se7en and zodiac. It’s covered in it and it’s great. I do think Pattinson makes a better batman than he does Bruce tho. And luckily he’s batman for 95% of the film!

UK release date DVD/Blu-ray/UHD for Batman 2022 might be June 13 but this still to be confirmed and is subject to change

HBO Max subscribers in USA will have Batman available for streaming on April 18th or 19th
aka 45 days after the movie opened in theaters.

USA release date for Home Media DVD/Blu-ray etc will be a few months later likely also be around June but no date has been confirmed yet

UK release date would not be April 28 as that is a Thursday

UK release date is always on a Monday and is still TBC
thanks. :thumbs: that's what HMV had actually posted on their website, hence my update, but i see they have since changed back to the mysterious "Coming Soon"!

What hate? All I see is others preferring the other 2 artworks over this. Not hating it

Reactions: Noodles
In Germany they released 2 4K-Steels and they got sold out in a day. Last ones online are on Amzn FR (cover unnknown) and on Amzn IT (probably same cover)
Great slipcover artwork for the UHD from Italy, dough. Same in US?

Attachments

• 71Hu+2Wc-7L._SL1418_.jpg
    71Hu+2Wc-7L._SL1418_.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Vader
In Germany they released 2 4K-Steels and they got sold out in a day. Last ones online are on Amzn FR (cover unnknown) and on Amzn IT (probably same cover)
Great slipcover artwork for the UHD from Italy, dough. Same in US?
Amazon Italy has 2 4K steelbooks 1 edition is still available

The amazon italy link you posted is not listed as a steelbook

These are the links for Amazon Italy 4K steelbooks

€29.99

Sold Out at the moment

Reactions: komor
Amazon Italy has 2 4K steelbooks 1 edition is still available

The amazon italy link you posted is not listed as a steelbook

These are the links for Amazon Italy 4K steelbooks

€29.99

Sold Out at the moment
Interesting - then it´s probably an own creation for the italian market and a Digipack or something like that. I preordered one at random then. Will be sold out soon anyway.

Last edited:
I preordered the Amazon-exclusive CE from Italy, but still wonder if there have ever been two Amazon-exclusives for a movie in the same country. Hopefully this version really gets a release. Still no artwork for it. Only a poster is shown.
1647621973118.png