The Birds - 50th Anniversary Limited Edition slipcover (UK)

Jan 27, 2012
Netherlands
The Birds - 50th Anniversary Limited Edition slipcover with artcard
Studio: Universal Pictures UK

Release date: May 13, 2013
Price: 12,59 GBP

Pre-order:
Amazon UK
Sainsburys

ih5lsg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like a slip cover to me, but nothing confirmed yet. Other Hitchy's wil have a seperate release to one the same day (like Rear Window and Saboteur), but on the picture it's clear that are amarays.

No news of Vertigo yet.

Reactions: herpderp
Hoping for a limited bunch of steelbooks, especially for Birds, Rear Window and Vertigo, with the original posters as artwork. Pre-ordered this one, but hoping for better.

I think this would be more suited to a digibook than a steelbook myself. I still think it is only going to be a slipcover. I wonder why they aren't releasing all the other films like this though instead of in standard Amaray cases.

Really?

Start with Psycho or North By Northwest. You'll be a fan for life ;)

I'm more of an action/blockbuster buff, so never really gave the classics a chance until recently. Psycho is one that's always interested me though, even though I'm not a fan of horror. I'll definitely give North by Northwest a chance at some point too. :)

I'm more of an action/blockbuster buff, so never really gave the classics a chance until recently. Psycho is one that's always interested me though, even though I'm not a fan of horror. I'll definitely give North by Northwest a chance at some point too. :)

Psychco isn't really horror, more of a thriller. North By Northwest is probably one of the best you can see. The Birds is good but not as good as those two IMO!