Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 6th June 2016
Price: £26.99
Purchase link:
Amazon
Zavvi
Notes: The Bourne Classified Collection is a 5 disc Blu-ray set in deluxe packaging, including a space to add the new film Jason Bourne (released late 2016)
Disc 1 - The Bourne Identity
Disc 2 - The Bourne Supremacy
Disc 3 - The Bourne Ultimatum
Disc 4 - The Bourne Legacy
Disc 5 - Bonus features (90 mins with unseen footage)

image.jpg

Last edited:
I love Digibooks and these films! :drool: :cool: :notworthy: But I would have ordered it if it included a spot for the new and upcoming film. No matter because I'm sure we'll get another Collection when that's released on bluray :thumbs: ;)
Yeah I'm sure there will be another release when that comes out, they don't mind re-releasing these editions! Lol!:)

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
The product description on Amazon states that there is a space for the upcoming Jason Bourne film @bloodsnake007 :thumbs:.

Product Description
The Bourne Classified Collection is a 5 disc Blu-ray set in deluxe packaging, including a space to add the new film Jason Bourne (released late 2016)

The product description on Amazon states that there is a space for the upcoming Jason Bourne film @bloodsnake007 :thumbs:.

Product Description
The Bourne Classified Collection is a 5 disc Blu-ray set in deluxe packaging, including a space to add the new film Jason Bourne (released late 2016)
AWESOME! :woot: GOOD to know! :hungry: Thank you @lenticularis :notworthy: :thumbs:

I would love to get this but the artwork is blah.
U.S. might get the complete collection digibook as well after they release the new film.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
The UK edition is also available for pre-order from Zoom at Rakuten for £18.00.

They only ship to the UK though and as I've never ordered from them before I can't comment on their service or packaging.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja