Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 6th June 2016
Price: £26.99
Purchase link:
Amazon
Zavvi
Notes: The Bourne Classified Collection is a 5 disc Blu-ray set in deluxe packaging, including a space to add the new film Jason Bourne (released late 2016)
Disc 1 - The Bourne Identity
Disc 2 - The Bourne Supremacy
Disc 3 - The Bourne Ultimatum
Disc 4 - The Bourne Legacy
Disc 5 - Bonus features (90 mins with unseen footage)

image.jpg

Last edited:
This is a great looking digibook. I'll probably get the USA version, but couldn't help notice this idiotic blunder on The Bourne Identity.

Think about the person who was responsible to put together this page. Nobody's perfect but good golly. I noticed it in less than 3 seconds.

Blooper.JPG

Reactions: mr blue
Thanks for the pics, @mr blue!

Strangely, the US version is a bit different.
The pages contain brief synopses and lists of extras for all movies, thus the pages does not look so empty and random anymore.
The fifth movie page follows the Legacy, the last page of the book contains the bonus disc - again with the full list of extras.
I prefer the US layout much better, my only "problem" is the obvious emptiness of the "Jason Bourne" page.

I'm also thinking about the possible follow-ups of this edition, once the new movie is released on BD.
Option A: Universal releases an updated version of this edition with similar page layout and texts as for the other movies. I would love that, but I would have to double-dip (again).
Option B: This one is the final version, they just put the new disc inside.
Option C: They simply forget about this edition, and we will have to complete the set on our own.

What's your opinion, guys?

Reactions: mr blue and elle82