The Crow - 30th Anniversary (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: May 7, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon - Bull Moose
Price: $30.99 (Amazon) - $27.97 (Bull Moose)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

617IGQKv6TL._SL1024_.jpg

51a3i7yi9rL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything but pop art.

Glad this is actually coming. Up until recently this felt more like a cruel rumor. Just hope Paramount doesn't **** it up.

Yeah that one is nice, but it can be even better, there is a lot of great artworks for this flick. But lot of them are probably fan-made I dunno....

But it definitely cant be worse than the old German one lol....oh zzz Germans :rolleyes::naughty:

81ir0p89nhl-_aa1500_-jpg.22466

Btw, great deal for the EiV steel :rofl:

Must buy

I gave it a rewatch the other day, after something like 20 years :D, and I like the movie much better now....it definitely deserves some kind of premium release! F**k all those DC and Marvels and TDK trilogies :rolleyes: somebody needs to do a proper honor to this flick!

Cinemuseum could take this under the wings :cigar: I can imagine a BOMB release!

I gave it a rewatch the other day, after something like 20 years :D, and I like the movie much better now....it definitely deserves some kind of premium release! F**k all those DC and Marvels and TDK trilogies :rolleyes: somebody needs to do a proper honor to this flick!

Cinemuseum could take this under the wings :cigar: I can imagine a BOMB release!
good to see you finally have good taste!

It'd be another 20 years before you'd see the CM release :naughty::LOL:

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Barnes & Noble have multiple listings
It’s still TBC the correct link for the SteelBook

There is another listing for a 4K SteelBook that's has a higher price $34.99.
SteelBook

Standard 4K Amaray
$28.99

This happens sometimes with Barnes & Noble listings they eventually get updated to show actual version they selling.

Last edited: