The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely dropping on this one. Can’t be here checking at any time. I was here last evening (Paris Time zone), got it, but was a victim of what I’ll call the PayPal mess.

I have other things to manage as the epidemic is strong here in France.
I need to concentrate on my work who is far more important than these futilities.
I’m a little bit bitter as it is one of my favorite movies, but I’ll be able to live without this premium edition. And for those who’ll tell me there’re other GBs, I won’t give a cent for this trilogy. Finally thinking front arts could have been better. The quality will be here. But something is off on BB and TDKR.

I also think for this kind of release, the old GB method is the better way as it doesn’t imply any messy link between the forum and PayPal.

as much as I also wanted this, Manta's will be better so wait for that :thumbs:
better steel, but the lentis are almost certainly better here. I think the only lenti I have that that is almost in the same league is Weet's Capt. Marvel and but it's definitely not as good as BF (but it's up there). Whoever does BF's lentis is talented..

Personally I think these 3 steel arts are as good and as different as zetas and mantas will hopefully be the same. Can’t see them being any better or worse. We’ll end up having 9 excellent Dark Knight trilogy steels (if you complete the Chinese premium circuit set)

Definitely dropping on this one. Can’t be here checking at any time. I was here last evening (Paris Time zone), got it, but was a victim of what I’ll call the PayPal mess.

I have other things to manage as the epidemic is strong here in France.
I need to concentrate on my work who is far more important than these futilities.
I’m a little bit bitter as it is one of my favorite movies, but I’ll be able to live without this premium edition. And for those who’ll tell me there’re other GBs, I won’t give a cent for this trilogy. Finally thinking front arts could have been better. The quality will be here. But something is off on BB and TDKR.

I also think for this kind of release, the old GB method is the better way as it doesn’t imply any messy link between the forum and PayPal.
I recall Manta Lab having The Dark Knight on its list of future titles, so hopefully they will get to it soon and you will get a copy. Stay safe.

Reactions: Mararagan
I recall Manta Lab having The Dark Knight on its list of future titles, so hopefully they will get to it soon and you will get a copy. Stay safe.

It looks like they will be doing the DK Trilogy in order as they had BB in pre-production in this infographic, but they appear to be abandoning the order as Dune is up next. They might try to sequence them in the run up to The Batman so it could be a fair old wait. It will certainly be interesting to see what they come up with.

FB_IMG_1638429565798.jpeg

Hopefully Manta put their releases on the back burner, we don't need two premium sets of the same three films in the same year

Dune > The Suicide Squad > The Matrix > Inception > The Prestige > The Batman in that order please Manta Lab (Leon will be slotted in there somewhere as well and I don't care about Matrix Resurrections or 2001)

Hopefully Manta put their releases on the back burner, we don't need two premium sets of the same three films in the same year

Dune > The Suicide Squad > The Matrix > Inception > The Prestige > The Batman in that order please Manta Lab (Leon will be slotted in there somewhere as well and I don't care about Matrix Resurrections or 2001)
Personally I’d like for them to bump up those Tarantino films and 2001. But I’m with you on Matrix Resurrections. I’ll probably also pass on Dune (have the Fnac 4K/3D steel) and The Suicide Squad.

Personally I’d like for them to bump up those Tarantino films and 2001. But I’m with you on Matrix Resurrections. I’ll probably also pass on Dune (have the Fnac 4K/3D steel) and The Suicide Squad.
Man I hope resurrections gets scrapped. Really don’t want to own it

And I’d be happy if manta put their dark knight trilogy on hold for at least this half the year.

I’d also be welcome to manta treating kill bill vol 1 & 2 like nova did with grindhouse. A double release.

I wouldn't want the Tarantino films anytime soon. If the 4ks for his films like Kill Bill are truly coming out soon, I'd rather purchase the steelbooks in 4k rather than HD bluray.

I wouldn't want the Tarantino films anytime soon. If the 4ks for his films like Kill Bill are truly coming out soon, I'd rather purchase the steelbooks in 4k rather than HD bluray.

It may be that the Tarantinos have been delayed to allow for the 4K releases. That is what I am hoping.

Reactions: JGCramp
I know that good job that weet are filling the gaps in the blufans we never got like avengers endgame, captain marvel and now antman 2
It’s a shame but I fully agree. It’s all I’ve (we’ve) got left for marvel WEA lol