The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
God loves trinity. My third attemp became succesfull.
Thank you @Wreck for this pretty nervous two evening/nights.
Now it's time for BB and TDKR.
Good luck gyus with getting a copy. Time to sleep:yawn:

Wait, did I just get one?!!!?!?

That was really random! I went back to the PayPal checkout page, and submitted again, but it went through?!?!?

Now concerned it never happened because it said it was out of stock when I went back to the GB page, but I got the email confirmation, and it appears in my list of purchases!

@Wreck , can you confirm when you have a sec?

Wait, did I just get one?!!!?!?

That was really random! I went back to the PayPal checkout page, and submitted again, but it went through?!?!?

Now concerned it never happened because it said it was out of stock when I went back to the GB page, but I got the email confirmation, and it appears in my list of purchases!

@Wreck , can you confirm when you have a sec?
Better than me..I was just hitting reload and never saw them available. But grats to you...think I'll pick up groceries before it starts snowing (and hope that no more are released before I get back.

no more DL .... fyi

a bit more boxsets, being respective of all timezones i will do a few much later tonight .... then last tomorrow morning anywhere from 8-1pm if my name isnt online no need constantly mashing refresh.

That‘s that then. All over for me. Tried and failed for the last 24 hours or so… eBay here we come at some point.

Thanks for all the effort put in @Wreck!

Was refreshing yesterday like mad and today again for last three hours every couple of seconds, missed 1C again. Having sick mother with covid and pneumonia today so definitely not the right time and my mind is not ready to spend any more time in front of computer refreshing :( I'm giving up. Good luck everyone
I'm sorry to hear that. :( I hope she heals up as soon as possible <3
My mom fell and broke her arm/cracked her pelvis yesterday so I have been taking care of her. Was going to take a few moments to try for the DL, but there was no way I'd be able to sit long at PC. Oh well, It happens that way sometimes. Also sending goodluck to everyone!

• Friendly
Reactions: Tompa
I was going to suggest to wreck that maybe the guys who get these get an opportunity to have the other 2 or not...
That would be really helpful of Wreck (and save him a bit of hassle, just invoicing instead of destroying the site with more GBs), but we'll see. Oh, and of course he'll need to reserve one TDKR for that guy that only wants to buy that one. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Was refreshing yesterday like mad and today again for last three hours every couple of seconds, missed 1C again. Having sick mother with covid and pneumonia today so definitely not the right time and my mind is not ready to spend any more time in front of computer refreshing :( I'm giving up. Good luck everyone

Sending healing thoughts. And wish the best for your mother.
Take good care of her. Being here for our beloved ones is far more important than any steelbook or OC.