The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So got mine today and needless to say it doesn’t look good, but initial inspection of the slip looks good., but damn the shipper sure did abuse that box.

Attachments

• 902C0D4E-D0D8-4831-9486-2F5262289310.jpeg
    902C0D4E-D0D8-4831-9486-2F5262289310.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 58
  • 91141891-27C6-4A79-BEBF-CED3B512BE0B.jpeg
    91141891-27C6-4A79-BEBF-CED3B512BE0B.jpeg
    852 KB · Views: 57
  • Wow
Reactions: GeoRattray
Awesome video
But does this guy know what he's talking about ?? In what multiverse Danny de Vito played the Joker character?
How can he own the Dark knight and not know what he's talking about?

Yeah, was thinking the same, like wtf he´s talking about....and then I stopped listening and just watch the video xD

• Haha
Reactions: Mararagan
Awesome video
But does this guy know what he's talking about ?? In what multiverse Danny de Vito played the Joker character?
How can he own the Dark knight and not know what he's talking about?
In fairness, nobody can tell the difference between Jack and Danny. They're like twins, which is why they played twin brothers in the movie Twins. Fun fact: in some scens in the Shining, sometimes Danny played the lead role. Nobody noticed the switch. #twins

Reactions: Mararagan
Clearly he must trying to be funny. DeVito as Joker, Keaton as Batman and what made me laugh was Nelson Mandela as Lucius Fox :rofl:
The problem is he isn’t funny at all:meh: In his another unboxing video, he talks about Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, unboxing Last Night in Soho:meh: says both films are directed by Simon Pegg:meh: He is just plain annoying as…
the phantom menace GIF by Star Wars

:facepalm:

The problem is he isn’t funny at all:meh: In his another unboxing video, he talks about Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, unboxing Last Night in Soho:meh: says both films are directed by Simon Pegg:meh: He is just plain annoying as…
the phantom menace GIF by Star Wars

:facepalm:
Isn't Scott Pilgrim an Alan Smithee film ?