The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is he isn’t funny at all:meh: In his another unboxing video, he talks about Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, unboxing Last Night in Soho:meh: says both films are directed by Simon Pegg:meh: He is just plain annoying as…
the phantom menace GIF by Star Wars

:facepalm:
He’s getting views and being talked about. He must be one of those believers in no such thing as bad publicity. He’s the Kardashian of SteelBooks! :spitout:
Kourtney Kardashian Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Reactions: Mararagan and milky
Yeah, it hasn't happened yet. If it was ready you would probably see an update from Wreck.
Thanks ! missed that update from Kevin on the 27th:

One click set will likely be shipped out around mid-August due to delivery delays of some materials for packaging. The complete set will be revealed before the shipping starts. Many thanks again for your understanding!

Reactions: Stygian
OC delayed yet again :offtopic:

the dark knight joker GIF

It looks the release date for one click set of The Dark Knight has been postponed again till sometime in September due to 4K discs importation delay. I was told the disc delivery should be received by mid-August, but now it could be at least another month long wait. Again I am terribly sorry to give you the news. I know you have all been waiting for the set for some time, first lockdown and now this... Opposite of the bad news, some better is that we might see Batman Begins and The Dark Knight Rises out much early than expected, also sometime in September.

Doesn't sound like they'll be any BS of the FS or SL editions before release

I can tell you that the complete package is great and above standard Blufans quality and design
I think the strategy from now on for major Blufans releases could be that they would only reveal partial package arts before final release date to keep mysterious or confidential.

New strategy sucks and they've got a nerve asking for payment for Begins and Rises before TDK is even in hand

Lmfao... not showing complete art is pure garbage and delaying it for XYZ time....
I don't care about how it looks - that is subjective and knowing how it looks but not showing them to ppl who paid for complete set in advance is fu*ing garbare.
Reminds me of some group who shall not be named...

Last edited:
Reactions: Shark
I think it is pretty poor form to continue to hold back details whilst also seemingly wanting us to stump up for BB and TDKR almost immediately. As much as i am looking forward to the rest, my wallet could do with a bit more time :LOL:

Yeah blufans can go f**k themselves if that’s their new strategy

Not playing silly buggers with mystery artworks. This mystery bullsh!t needs to stop

Hopefully a negative backlash will sway them to not go that route with any release

Not playing silly buggers with mystery artworks. This mystery bullsh!t needs to stop

Hopefully a negative backlash will sway them to not go that route with any release

Agreed.

I can't understand why they think it is a good idea.

Reactions: Flloydo

One would/could only hope for the latter, but at the same time, they're gonna already get that outcome when folks (including me :bag:) start *reluctantly* paying BB/TDKR OC invoices without seeing everything upfront first, just like this one. Can't have a gap in a Blufans TDK trilogy :pain: Can reassess once those are out the way lol, but damn... They've chosen their timing wisely :cautious:

Personally it all sounds fishy to me. How could they be waiting for 4K discs when they already shipped out the DL's? They included 4K discs, right? Am I seriously supposed to believe that they only ordered or had shipped enough 4K discs just for the DL's first?

My conspiracy theory is that the art hasn't been shown for the rest of the package because something hasn't been approved somewhere.

I am not sure where did you join the group buy for the release, at least not from here. Scamming? It is a common practice for studios not revealed full product details on street date. Most group buy members with me here for more than 10 years already, no one has been scammed by me or Blufans for any matters. Clearly you are too happy with the release. Please ask your group buy host at HDN or MP for cancellation.
BF response to someone else. Uhm… what? Studios don’t reveal product details until street date?