The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so the standouts of this set are the box (infinity better than the Batman Begins one), the DL slip and the steelbook. The steelbook is without doubt the best steel for this film to date

As an overall package like with Begins HDZ's is better and if these aren't your most favourite films ever like they are mine you probably only need the DL's as the rest are pretty meh

Oh and unless they're in one of the envelopes mine arrived minus those grail HaHaHa stickers :(
The stickers are in the super cool "tux card".

24.jpg 27.jpg

No wonder why all fuss regarding cancelled preorders for ppl.
Blufans really showed how easy they can fuc* up orders.
And all of this would be avoided easily with editions having same printrun.
How ironic first time they go live with OC editions being known with numbers they fuc* it.
Not good start with.

Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Overall, TDK turned out much nicer than BB. Yes, the FS art is a bit of a gamble, but the longer I look at it, the better I like it. The LFS is miles ahead of the poor BB LFS, yet it's the biggest let down of the package. As others have stated, the sanest thing probably was to just go with the three DLFS, but then you wouldn't have got the lovely OC boxes nor the cool extras in the TDK set.

oc01.jpg oc05.jpg oc20.jpgoc19.jpg
05.jpg 08.jpg 19.jpg 25.jpg

Overall, TDK turned out much nicer than BB. Yes, the FS art is a bit of a gamble, but the longer I look at it, the better I like it. The LFS is miles ahead of the poor BB LFS, yet it's the biggest let down of the package. As others have stated, the sanest thing probably was to just go with the three DLFS, but then you wouldn't have got the lovely OC boxes nor the cool extras in the TDK set.

View attachment 545452 View attachment 545449 View attachment 545451View attachment 545450
View attachment 545445 View attachment 545453 View attachment 545446 View attachment 545448
the joker cards in the evidence bag looking pretty cool, finally a nice gimmick

A bit offtopic, but how do you have this setup lit without having too much glare from the bulb (if that's even applicable)?

A bit offtopic, but how do you have this setup lit without having too much glare from the bulb (if that's even applicable)?
I use a photo tent with a frosted glass hanging under the LED light strips to disperse the light evenly and reduce the glare. It's far from perfect and unfortunately I neither have the best equipment nor do I know the tools of the trade (photography), but practice makes ... well ... acceptable, I guess. :LOL: