Bluprint

Shoeprint
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
Westside, ATL, GA
The Dark Knight Rises BD+DVD Combo Pack
Price: {param} $26.99$
Release Date: December 4, 2012
This Best Buy Canada Exclusive will include the 'Dark Knight Reborn Documentary'.
LINK

TDKR_Canada_BB-1.jpg

Hope this helps!

Actual pics:

Attachments

• TDKR_Canada_BB-1.jpg
    TDKR_Canada_BB-1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 810
Last edited by a moderator:
so wait a min. Canada now has Futureshop AND Best buy?!?! Not Fair!

Yep, found that out on one of Biscuit's videos and was like come on?!? Future Shop US please! :hilarious:

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

What??? Why is BB CA getting this and not BB US? Come on Best Buy!

Does BB CA ship to the US?

Ash... I have a thought that will boil your noodle!!!

This ONLY says Best Buy Canada Exclusive, right? So how do we know if this is a Slipcover? Could this be a Steel or Digibook?

Wow! Mind-Blowed! :hilarious:

Reactions: ash333
Guaranteed not a steelbook but its possibly a digibook BUT likely a slip cover. Sorry to be a downer, lol.

Well, mind blown or not, there is a German Media Markt exclusive digibook with this cover art so my guess is that this could be a digibook exclusive from BB CA (man that hurts me just typing it).

Also just saw this in the description -

"This exclusive edition includes the Dark Knight Reborn documentary."

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluprint
Well, mind blown or not, there is a German Media Markt exclusive digibook with this cover art so my guess is that this could be a digibook exclusive from BB CA (man that hurts me just typing it).

Also just saw this in the description -

"This exclusive edition includes the Dark Knight Reborn documentary."

With this they're begging us to speculate because we see that along with the price and the first thing we think about is something more than a slipcover edition.

We may can will a Steel or Digibook here but hopefully some of our CA Ninjas will get some info to put our guesses to rest... i guess :ohno: Regardless of what it is it looks awesome and its TDKR so I WANT IT!

Last edited:
LOL!! It's the ghost of slipcovers and I can see the future and this Canadian exclusive will be a SLIPCOVER!!!! EEK!

:p

It'll most-definitely be a slipcover. Future Shop's getting the Steelbook that's being shared with Best Buy U.S., so that leaves Best Buy Canada searching for a different type of exclusive. That exclusive will be a slipcover, I guarantee it (though the gorgeous art is unfortuntely littered with tons of bilingual text).

Reactions: Bluprint

It'll most-definitely be a slipcover. Future Shop's getting the Steelbook that's being shared with Best Buy U.S., so that leaves Best Buy Canada searching for a different type of exclusive. That exclusive will be a slipcover, I guarantee it (though the gorgeous art is unfortuntely littered with tons of bilingual text).

I don't mind the bilingual text :D Now I just need to find someone from Canada to get me that slipcover :ohno:

tridon, a mod?!?!? EEK! Congrats bud!!

I hope its embossed if not it still will be awesome and C'mon Bi-Lingual text is Sexy! Something, Something... Noir! :hilarious:

Reactions: ash333