Bluprint

Shoeprint
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
Westside, ATL, GA
The Dark Knight Rises BD+DVD Combo Pack
Price: {param} $26.99$
Release Date: December 4, 2012
This Best Buy Canada Exclusive will include the 'Dark Knight Reborn Documentary'.
LINK

TDKR_Canada_BB-1.jpg

Hope this helps!

Actual pics:

Attachments

• TDKR_Canada_BB-1.jpg
    TDKR_Canada_BB-1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 810
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind the bilingual text :D Now I just need to find someone from Canada to get me that slipcover :ohno:

tridon, a mod?!?!? EEK! Congrats bud!!

If I had a Best Buy in my city, I'd pick it up for you, but I unfortuntately don't. I wish there was an all-English version and a bilingual version, but it seems like Disney's the only distributor who does that. And thanks for the congrats, bud! :D

I hope its embossed if not it still will be awesome and C'mon Bi-Lingual text is Sexy! Something, Something... Noir! :hilarious:

:hilarious:

You nailed that title right on the head!

Reactions: Bluprint
I hope its embossed if not it still will be awesome and C'mon Bi-Lingual text is Sexy! Something, Something... Noir! :hilarious:

"Something, something... Noir!" :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I hope Biscuit stumbles on this thread and responds to this classic line Blu, because he hates bilingual titles and he is from Quebec!!!

If I had a Best Buy in my city, I'd pick it up for you, but I unfortuntately don't. I wish there was an all-English version and a bilingual version, but it seems like Disney's the only distributor who does that. And thanks for the congrats, bud! :D

No worries. It's all good. :D I'll see if another member can pick it up for me.

And I'm praying that the slipcover will be embossed. :drool:

I hope Biscuit stumbles on this thread and responds to this classic line Blu, because he hates bilingual titles and he is from Quebec!!!
I'm with Biscuit on that one! French is my main and birth language but damn I hate having it written all over our release here.... When I order my stuff from FS.ca, I always order the regular edition for me!

No worries. It's all good. :D I'll see if another member can pick it up for me.
LMK... got plenty of BB around here....
As I said before:
route.jpg
:hilarious: :D :oohyeah: :drool:

only 100m apart?? lol thats crazy!

I don't have BB here either :(... soon to get Target though.

I can't wait for Target to arrive in my city, too! I can only that the Canadian Targets receive the same exclusives as the American Targets. :ohno:

All that really matters is that that garbage retailer Zellers will finally be deceased. :p

Man Marc, that picture always cracks me up. Who plans these things? :hilarious::hilarious:

I'm sure they were put there before Best Buy acquired Future Shop. Now that the actually own FS, though, I'm not sure why one of them ain't moving. :hilarious:

I'm sure they were put there before Best Buy acquired Future Shop. Now that the actually own FS, though, I'm not sure why one of them ain't moving. :hilarious:
Nope... Future Shop was there for more than 10 years now and 5 years ago, they build up (from the ground) the Best Buy! EEK!

Oops... we would need to get back to Batman right? :p
Love the slip!

I got this slipcover version. It cost alittle more but it's exclusive and better looking cover. I can't stand the lenticular one.

Last edited: