The Dark Knight Rises (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
hey folks, not much of a surprise from WB, but I've just heard from my contact from Future Shop that there will indeed be a Dark Knight Rises Blu-ray Steelbook.
I've attached the mockup art that I've received directly from Future Shop.

Release date: December 4th, 2012
Pre-order link: FS link
Price: {param} $27.99

TDKR_Future_Shop.jpg

Other arts:
M2201035.jpg

M2201035_1.jpg

Last edited:
the last few steels that they have listed have been insanely priced.
lets hope a big round of price drops comes soon!

Thanks.

I expect it to go down to $24.99 during release.

Maybe FS will have 10% online discount on movies soon. :naughty:

Agreed.... Amazing Spider-man, Expendables 2 and TDKR all have some pretty expensive prices at the moment. They should be no more then $24.99 IMO at release.

I do expect all of them to see a price drop but you never know... remember The Town steelbook, they never dropped the price from $39.99.

I wonder what will happen with the Bourne steels. Considering Target is getting them for $17 we had better get em' for the same price.

I'm torn. I have the original TDK steel (not the reprint) from FS; and this TDKR one looks great. However, it's not really "exclusive" or collectible. I'm almost attempted to forego this unless we see a significant price-drop and get the Target "cowl" exclusive in the US.

I'd buy both the steel and the other exclusive, but too many steels coming out in the next couple of months and not enough $$$!!

Anyone else see this in the futureshop newsletter today?

Not sure why they posted the picture like this... but it makes it seems like this is an empty steelbook bonus with purchase of the movie.

product10.jpg

Reactions: Drum18
Anyone else see this in the futureshop newsletter today?

Not sure why they posted the picture like this... but it makes it seems like this is an empty steelbook bonus with purchase of the movie.

product10.jpg

i noticed that as well... I think its just the way they cooked up the newsletter.

Either way Im going to wait and see what special features and bonus material we get in comparison to the US if the price doesn't drop to at-least 29.99. As I might just get the US version instead since its supposed to come with an extra documentary and if the price is going to work out close to ours why not, right.

i noticed that as well... I think its just the way they cooked up the newsletter.

Either way Im going to wait and see what special features and bonus material we get in comparison to the US if the price doesn't drop to at-least 29.99. As I might just get the US version instead since its supposed to come with an extra documentary and if the price is going to work out close to ours why not, right.

You'd be willing to buy a US version from a seller here and pay the import/shipping fee's? Or is there another way of Canadians obtaining US Steelbooks? (Especially Vancouver, since we're so close to the border)