Release date: October 7, 2013
Purchase links: Amazon - £11.50 - Zavvi - £15.99
Price: £11.50 (Amazon) - £15.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Embossed

918lf%2BoXjoL._SL500_.jpg

918lf%2BoXjoL._SL1500_.jpg

91hNo1AYSFL._SL1500_.jpg

91ezj-cmF1L._SL1500_.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Joe via snooloui)

Last edited by a moderator:
Slayer, wenn sie diesen post sehen, mochten sie 'Cargo'? Nicht 'disaster' aber trotzdem toll mit 'low budget' aber effects wahren doch 'wow':) I am bumping the thread of track (shame on me!!! :hilarious:), but feel free to send a PM, if you'd like to chat.

I love the front and back artwork (though I wish the credits weren't printed on), but they could've used something better for the inside artwork. Any of these would've been better:

Day_after_tomarro_1080_3_med.png

images.jpg

Panic-the-day-after-tomorrow-27557396-559-273.jpg

the-day-after-tomorrow.jpg

I'm still happy that a Steelbook is coming, though, so I'll definitely still buy this. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Off topic: because zavvi releasing alot of steelbook now. From now on im not gonna buy amaray version. I will get this to upgrade my amaray version because i enjoyed the film;)

Love the film, love the steelbook, Zavvi can do no wrong ATM. I'll definitely be getting a few of these. Fantastic price too. Really enjoyed this so I'm definitely in.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Is this a Zavvi exclusive then

easy pass, ridicolous stupid movie and one of Roland Emmerichs worst (not that he did any masterpieces at all...)

Disagree.. the movie is fun, entertaining and suspenseful. 2012 is similar. I enjoy a good thinker like Memento & Inception - but I also like turning my brain off for Fast 6 or Day After Tomorrow. Although I agree with 99% of other folks. Market is flooded with Steels right now from UK. I would have grabbed this another time.. but will pass for the moment.

Not at all guys now everybody calm down I'm here merely to parley with you and just to say I'm loving what Zavvi are doing. Will be getting this wether its a Zavvi release or not and no I do not work for Zavvi, I don't work at all. But let's not detract from the actual topic here great looking steelie.