The Devil's Advocate (Blu-ray Slipcover) (Premium Collection) [Poland]

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
Here is another one I stumbled across when browsing on bluedvd.pl. Never knew this was out. Must have for me. Ordered!

PURCHASE

Price: 79.99 zł

attachment.php

Attachments

• Adwokat-Diab-a-Premium-Collection-Blu-Ray.jpg
    Adwokat-Diab-a-Premium-Collection-Blu-Ray.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 141
Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you guys don't mind - I moved this and the Polish Prestige to here from digibooks, as they are in fact slips. There have been earlier releases as well in Poland, but couldn't see any here.:D

Reactions: darczap and Sigill
Hope you guys don't mind - I moved this and the Polish Prestige to here from digibooks, as they are in fact slips. There have been earlier releases as well in Poland, but couldn't see any here.:D

Thanks Martin. I had no idea slips existed for the Premium Collection. Now I hope bluedvd cancels my order because even though these are cool, I don't think they are worth $27.

Thanks Martin. I had no idea slips existed for the Premium Collection. Now I hope bluedvd cancels my order because even though these are cool, I don't think they are worth $27.

Yes I posted some of the earlier Polish Premiums eg Last Samurai, Rambo, IIRC and someone pointed out that they were slipcover versions. So I just deleted them at the time as we didn't have a slipcover section. I couldn't find any others here though.

Hope you get a refund from bludvd!