The Emperor's New Groove (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #32) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: June 15,2015
Purchase link: Emperor's New Groove
Price: £19.99
Notes: 3000 only

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11127512-3924298751000102.jpg

11127512-2134298751005904.jpg

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Mrhoyt, posta: 1423198, membro: 5411"]. Grazie, annullato fratello orso e spada e riordinata tutti e 3 con lo sconto [/ QUOTE]
why did not I take the discount code VBOX50 ... I do not accept the discount code!
Or, as we say here "Thanks, cancelled Brother Bear and Sword in the Stone and re-ordered all 3 with discount code".

Pre ordered but will have to lose one somewhere else along the line to make way…
Too many steels+time frame+needs+funds=:arghh:
If anyone knows physics…math, you cld maybe create an equation for the above, lol:), although i'm sure it;s been done many times over;)

I just hope there are not going to be doing loads of them in one go. I don't mind the odd one but not loads of them together or I'm going to have to totally restrict my orders.

Anyone have an any idea if the Classics Numbering on these 3 will be in the new style or in the familiar gold/yellow ovals to match most of the other steelbooks in the collection?

I just hope there are not going to be doing loads of them in one go. I don't mind the odd one but not loads of them together or I'm going to have to totally restrict my orders.
I think it's like buses - you can wait ages for one to come or sometimes three come one after the other. . .

Seriously is it that hard to restrict them to 1 a month. I can handle that. But I hate to be in the position of having to go "Buy that one, get that one 6 months down the line"

Everyone always uses the phrase "Classics" when referring to this collection, but I've not seen that on anything related to this set. I've looked multiple times. Am I missing something?

I love the design also and clearly The Emperor's New Groove is the best movie from the three. As a Disney collector I need to have them all, but if I had to choose one, it would be this one.