The Emperor's New Groove (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #32) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: June 15,2015
Purchase link: Emperor's New Groove
Price: £19.99
Notes: 3000 only

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11127512-3924298751000102.jpg

11127512-2134298751005904.jpg

Last edited:
All i need now is a Lilo and Stich that isn't just a copy of the blu ray in steel.
come on disney/zavvi, knock it out the park!! :)

The artwork for The Emperor's New Groove features on the 2 disc edition of the UK and US DVDs, so it's reused anyway.

You don't want Disney thinking too much 'outside the box' or, like Cinderella with an embossed glass slipper, you might end up with something like an embossed beach ball.

By and large, I'd rather they played it safe but made up for it with some well placed embossing, bright colours and a nice glossy finish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Philydelphia
Thanks. I was just wondering if it's only those who got it for a cheaper price that are still waiting for it to be dispatched. I managed to get it for £16.99... has anyone else who got it for that price had the dispatch email?

I don't know, sometimes I wonder if it's worth saving a couple dollars only to have your steelbook not given priority for shipping? If in fact Zavvi does that.

I don't know, sometimes I wonder if it's worth saving a couple dollars only to have your steelbook not given priority for shipping? If in fact Zavvi does that.
Hmm yeah... it does seem kind of fishy that some people are still waiting. The exact same thing happened with me and their Sleepy Hollow steelbook... I used a discount code and my order was never dispatched, so I ended up missing out. I'm tempted to reorder this for the full price whilst it's still in stock... I bet they'd ship it immediately then! :rolleyes:

Reactions: LloydJBailey
I have had the same thing happen with a few orders where I have used discount codes. I am hoping it gets dispatched soon, actually really wanted to watch the movie! haven't seen it on blu ray

Hmm yeah... it does seem kind of fishy that some people are still waiting. The exact same thing happened with me and their Sleepy Hollow steelbook... I used a discount code and my order was never dispatched, so I ended up missing out. I'm tempted to reorder this for the full price whilst it's still in stock... I bet they'd ship it immediately then! :rolleyes:

It would be interesting to see if they would :thumbs:

I'm in the same boat...bought at £16.99 and no dispatch notice yet

blah

Reactions: Noodles