The Emperor's New Groove (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #32) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: June 15,2015
Purchase link: Emperor's New Groove
Price: £19.99
Notes: 3000 only

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11127512-3924298751000102.jpg

11127512-2134298751005904.jpg

Last edited:
There's a union strike in Germany involving postal services, that might be the reason for the delay. More info here.

Yeah. I know. I live in Germany. Its not that big, everyday the DHL Car is in my street and we get normaly mail. But thanks. Just wanted to see if anyone from germany got the package. Or if not so i dont have to worry.

Oh my.. just checked out the product details on Zavvi's page - and it even has german dubbing!!! ****, i guess i will have to buy it now.. :LOL:

They just asked how much the cost will be from me to them to return the unopened dented one. I just want a replacement. Makes no sense to spend 20 to ship a clearly damaged item.

They just asked how much the cost will be from me to them to return the unopened dented one. I just want a replacement. Makes no sense to spend 20 to ship a clearly damaged item.
Just answer their questions. They'll then comeback and offer you a 3-20% refund depending on the damage. You just say you don't want a refund, you would rather a replacement.

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
Reactions: harry