The Emperor's New Groove (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #32) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: June 15,2015
Purchase link: Emperor's New Groove
Price: £19.99
Notes: 3000 only

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11127512-3924298751000102.jpg

11127512-2134298751005904.jpg

Last edited:
£19.99 for Brother Bear is as an extortionate price to pay considering you can get the standard amaray for £9.99 or so- Zavvi feel they can charge double this just for the sake completionists will want this to add to their collection.

Thus far I have all the Disney collection but drawing a line at this until the price goes down- I can't justify £60 in one month on this, Brother Bear & Sword In The Stone, irrespective of how nice the steelbook looks- I'm just hoping many others are of the same opinion and don't bite at Zavvi's prices...
I am a ravenous dog when it comes to nice steelbooks but I won't bite at Zavvi's current prices.
I have put a muzzle on myself. Looks weird but it'll do the job.

Reactions: Andycadle84
Love the artwork. Will purchase this. I thought this was the last Disney Classics (unless Big Hero 6 is considered a Disney Classic) that I really enjoyed.

I would love it if they used this art and went with a "golden glossy steelbook" with crazy embossing...

one can dream...

51VN36P7EXL.jpg

Well, dreams do come true :) - though we don't know about the finish or embossing yet, but if they do it right... that's the steelbook of the year right there.

I've never actually seen that one, but this glorious artwork warrants a blind buy!

Reactions: kaw
Guessing this will be glossy and only the title will be embossed judging by previous Disney steelbooks - would be spectacular if Kuzco was debossed instead though.