snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: The Expendables 3
Price: £21.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies. Embossed skulls. Will contain the unrated version (only version to be released in the UK)

10985779-1410187873-658467.jpg

10985779-1410187873-658463.jpg

10985779-1410187873-658496.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It could be a day one buy to me, but I have the feeling Zavvi will price it at £25, at least.

I'm definitely buying this movie as I love Sly and the Expendables.

But maybe not this edition. I think I might hold off and see what other countries come up with first before I commit.

I'm curious whether Amazon.co.uk are still going to be offering a SteelBook for Expendables 3, or whether it's another situation where some asshole has jumped the gun and listed it on Amazon before Zavvi have announced it as an exclusive, as seems to keep happening at the moment. It seems odd that Amazon (or whoever listed it on Amazon) went to the trouble to bother changing the title to Expendables 3 after incorrectly listing it

For the time being, my order still stands at Amazon, and they haven't cancelled it so far (as they did with A Prophet last week)

It looks like Amazon are in the process of removing their listing, it no longer has a release date attached. I think it's safe to say they won't be releasing this.

Amazon.uk have sent me message my order has been cancelled
Email had this
Our supplier has informed us that this item is no longer available. This item has now been cancelled from your order

So it is a Zavvi exclusive

I'll probably be in for this depending on the price, thought i was gonna hate the film but actually enjoyed it,

Anyone got any news on when it will go live?

I hope that the artwork is in keeping with the first two, not embossed etc.
A bit of disappointment that HMV will not have it but nether mind.
Not seen the third one but enjoyed the other 2 a lot

Reactions: tommyh84
Seen it last night at the cinema and I got to say I got exactly what I was expecting - not too complicated plot and a lot of action :) Will definitely be buying this to complete the trilogy. Just hoping the artwork will match the previous two UK releases and won't use that Fast & Furious font used on the posters :thumbs:

Reactions: mada and tommyh84
the artwork's so bad... it's exactly what I was NOT hoping for... now I think it's gonna be a pass for me... hopefully some other country will release something better

the artwork's so bad... it's exactly what I was NOT hoping for... now I think it's gonna be a pass for me... hopefully some other country will release something better

I agree it is horrendous. It looks like something I could have knocked up in MS Paint.

I actually quite like it..... goes without saying I'll be buying it but I'll also be keeping my eye out on what the rest of the world **ahem**Germany**ahem** releases

Reactions: kbr1656 and ocielz
I only like the inside art, that blue outer glow used on front and back looks really unprofessional, like the person who created it was just starting to learn Photoshop :p