snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: The Expendables 3
Price: £21.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies. Embossed skulls. Will contain the unrated version (only version to be released in the UK)

10985779-1410187873-658467.jpg

10985779-1410187873-658463.jpg

10985779-1410187873-658496.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was hoping for an HMV exclusive like Expendables 2. Ah well, I'll still get it, and means I don't have to make a special journey to pre order then collect.

Instant purchase, just hope the UK gets the R-rated cut that Stallone has been saying will be released on BD

I highly doubt it'll be an 18 rated one in the R-rated form. Look at Sabotage, the amount of violence in that and it was only a 15! This will be a 15 in it's uncut form

Zavvi exclusive
I originally had this on Pre-order with Amazon.uk

If that's correct then my amazon.uk order I wont be getting and will end up been cancelled
I wonder if it will be the same with
Sin City 2: A Dame To Kill For will that also end up as a Zavvi exclusive

It looks like it may be happening with A Prophet too. It is no longer appearing in search results at either site which either means Zavvi are in the process of securing exclusivity or it has been cancelled.

Hopefully they will go for the skull motif and it will go well with the first two. Even if it doesn't, it will have to be better than the horrific cut-and-paste movie poster that is on Amazon as the amaray cover.

The first film was terrible, I've not bothered with the second one so have no interest in the 3rd. Nice to see zavvi continuing to release films I don't want, I'm saving a fortune compared to last year :D

I don't understand the hate for Expendables 3! What do people expect?! Saw it tonight and it did exactly what it was expected to. Stallone shooting stuff with his mates.
Yeah there's some new people in there too but there's inside jokes just like the other two films.

I agree with you. I found it an enjoyable watch but you really do have to be into the whole 80's nostalgia to appreciate it. I can see why loads of people hate it though (I have the same issue with RES 5 as I am seemingly the only person in the world who likes that film).

I'll probably wait for the German Hero Pack to go with the second film as that will probably have a lenticular cover.