May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: November 24, 2013
Price: $14.99
Purchase link: The Fast and The Furious
{param}
Notes: Gloss finish, NO inside art

Individuals release threads:
The Fast & The Furious || 2 Fast 2 Furious || Tokyo Drift || Fast & Furious || Fast Five || Fast & Furious 6

Order:

Best Buy links:
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Fast Five
Fast & Furious 6

These are the FS Exclusives-the Best Buy ones look to be the same.

Thanks kaw for the pic!

View attachment 52953

Attachments

• FF1-BB.jpg
    FF1-BB.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 653
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all...

New to the site, so first post here. Most of you may be aware of this, but just in case...

I went to BB yesterday and picked up all the FF SBs and took them to customer service were they price matched the Amazon bundle. It actually ended up being a bit chearper for some reason becuase all of the movies except F5, which rang up at 8.90, rang up at 6.90. Anyway...you guys that are interested in buying them, might want to give it a shot. Good luck!

If anyone fancies giving this a try for me I'd be very grateful :D

LOL-congrats e-they don't know what they're doing then, the Steelbooks are not the same as the Amazon Amarays...but this always happens, I guess depending on who you get...unless their policy has changed. I thought it technically had to be exactly the same item :hilarious:

Thanks!

I know...I worked at BB a few years back and they used to be a lot more strict on price matching. To be honest, I didn't expect them to do it, but thought I'd give it a shot. The lady at the desk, didn't give it a second thought. Got the manager up there to do the override and bingo. :scat:

FYI-from 12/8 Best Buy ad (thanks NY Examiner):

"Purchase all 6 collectible Blu-ray SteelBooks for $69.99. Products must be purchased on the same receipt to receive savings. Individually, the price is $12.99 - $14.99 each.

The Fast and the Furious Blu-ray Combo SteelBook (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
2 Fast 2 Furious Blu-ray Combo SteelBook (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift Blu-ray Combo SteelBook (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Fast & Furious 4 Blu-ray Combo SteelBook (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Fast Five Extended Edition Blu-ray Combo SteelBook (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)"

Man I love the covers on this whole set, they're so colorful. The only bad thing preventing me from getting them is the fact that they have no inside art. I mean I'll just stick to my German editions because they have no inside art either. :(

Does anyone have the sku's for these Steelbooks? On the BestBuy website, the only Steelbook posted is the Fast & Furious 6 one. I contacted customer support about the other Fast and Furious movies listed on the website, and was told they're not Steelbooks.

Does anyone have the sku's for these Steelbooks? On the BestBuy website, the only Steelbook posted is the Fast & Furious 6 one. I contacted customer support about the other Fast and Furious movies listed on the website, and was told they're not Steelbooks.

HI Candle, welcome to HDN. All 5 skuIDs are posted in pictures in their respective threads and yes the links in the original (first) posts are for the SteelBooks.

Enjoy your stay here!