The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's & Deluxe Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: June 19 June 26 July 10 End of July, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on November 25, at 00.00 AM UK time)
Price: £26.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's Edition) - £99.99 (Deluxe Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Screenshot_20221124_170305_Facebook.jpg8FBC96F3-E4EB-445E-ACFD-E74FA34E164F.jpeg F3E6D1EB-D9BD-4957-BFA0-4EE20B43AD03.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait people got a sorry for the delay email and a discount code? I didn’t get anything lol. But I’m RC so it don’t matter anyway

Why is completely normal these days to first take all the orders and then work out art, design and production? And even than... all extra delays. Even AV equipement is released while full with bugs and as customer you have to rely on firmware updates. Unacceptable way of doing business imo

I've gotten a couple of SORRY emails no discount code unless I just overlooked it. I'm in the States though. Maybe they only sent codes to UK residents considering the shipping problems that have sidelined releases like this one?

Why is completely normal these days to first take all the orders and then work out art, design and production? And even than... all extra delays. Even AV equipement is released while full with bugs and as customer you have to rely on firmware updates. Unacceptable way of doing business imo
Agree. At least they haven't charged us though.. can't say the same for some of the premium retailers..

Reactions: MM3 and Lenny Nero
Because we're hurtling towards global economic meltdown and companies can't get that bag quickly enough to cover their debt ridden derrieres.
Season 4 Fun GIF by Rick and Morty

I've written to customer services on Twitter, via my account and Facebook...all different reasons except Facebook which went completely ignored. I got a reply for Everythingisblu but no release date just the usual "end of month". No code from Zavvi either.

I've written to customer services on Twitter, via my account and Facebook...all different reasons except Facebook which went completely ignored. I got a reply for Everythingisblu but no release date just the usual "end of month". No code from Zavvi either.
Getting the impression it might now get to early next month stage.

Just stop writing to them. They said end of thr month, they customer service don't know anything.

Do you think they're looking at Monday 31st July for a release date now then? I'm still sweating on my payment, I'm wondering when or if I'll hear from them about it, fingers crossed.

Do you think they're looking at Monday 31st July for a release date now then? I'm still sweating on my payment, I'm wondering when or if I'll hear from them about it, fingers crossed.
There won't be a "new" release date by the sounds of it, it'll just be shipped when they have it.

I used PayPal credit in November and it didn't work so waiting for the option of paying with my credit card instead.
I can't see it being an issue. As I have said before. I use a different account for all pre orders, one that I don't keep money in. I only transfer the money when the payment fails. So you should be ok.