The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's & Deluxe Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: June 19 June 26 July 10 End of July, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on November 25, at 00.00 AM UK time)
Price: £26.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's Edition) - £99.99 (Deluxe Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Screenshot_20221124_170305_Facebook.jpg8FBC96F3-E4EB-445E-ACFD-E74FA34E164F.jpeg F3E6D1EB-D9BD-4957-BFA0-4EE20B43AD03.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just cheap things from Argos, they do the job.
Honestly as my custom shelf is approaching capacity. I might get me a few of these. I could keep them in front of my shelf and just move them as needed. It would at least buy me some time until I figure out wtf to do.

Oh, OK, they look similar.
I was just trying to visualize how many steelbooks each would fit, as mine are still in packaging.
There's 8 compartments on each one and they take 9 Steelbooks each, apart from two as they're smaller than the other 6 and they take 6, so 66 altogether. If you have 2 or 3 together that gives you another shelf for boxsets.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Ugh, mixed messages! Thing will be bloody spot-gloss next.
Spot gloss can look great on a steelbook depending on the designed. I also like some matte steelbooks depending on the design. Furthermore super glossy steelbooks that you need to wear gloves to handle drive me nuts. But to each their own, right?

Spot gloss can look great on a steelbook depending on the designed. I also like some matte steelbooks depending on the design. Furthermore super glossy steelbooks that you need to wear gloves to handle drive me nuts. But to each their own, right?
Honestly super high gloss steels are the worst. Like yeah they look nice but even thr Novamedia fullslips are prone to being micro scratched by their own slip it's infuriating.

I don't mind spot-gloss. However, my point was... they keep changing their mind about what finish this will have.

Reactions: MattBowers2020
I don't mind spot-gloss. However, my point was... they keep changing their mind about what finish this will have.
It's because the steelbooks aren't done yet, they just ordered them, thus the delay.

Ya'll didn't believe that crap about "everything being ready", just need to be delivered by the end of the month, did you?
They're not being brought by a sick donkey in a cart from the neighboring Shire...

Zavvi sent a generic email apologizing 6 times, and 'understanding' another 7 times how 'disappointed' and 'upset' I am, thus providing a 10% coupon off any future order (instead of knocking 10% off this preorder), that is not applicable towards preorders... so basically useless, as I have their Red Carpet subscription.

Frustrated The Fifth Element GIF

Zavvi sent a generic email apologizing 6 times, and 'understanding' another 7 times how 'disappointed' and 'upset' I am, thus providing a 10% coupon off any future order (instead of knocking 10% off this preorder), that is not applicable towards preorders... so basically useless, as I have their Red Carpet subscription.

Frustrated The Fifth Element GIF
Yes Totally agree and pointless as most of us get 10% of anyway with RC

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I had a 10% off email today, so came here to check the goss.

I rarely buy from zavvi, so as they didn’t specify an expiry date this may come in useful one day. But I wondered, are they feeling guilty, are they suffering from people cancelling orders, or what? I suppose I wasn’t expecting even this small gesture from them.