The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's & Deluxe Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: June 19 June 26 July 10 End of July, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on November 25, at 00.00 AM UK time)
Price: £26.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's Edition) - £99.99 (Deluxe Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Screenshot_20221124_170305_Facebook.jpg8FBC96F3-E4EB-445E-ACFD-E74FA34E164F.jpeg F3E6D1EB-D9BD-4957-BFA0-4EE20B43AD03.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a question what if they don't ship till they got all 3 editions
Currently it looks like they only have deluxe, also zavvi are lazy fookers I bet minimum 2 weeks just to piss us all off :thanks:

Also no charges yet and if they go for a midnight kick as they usually do, I wonder how many will have cards rejected and pick up on it, then you be into few days more with shipping as well then

Also no charges yet and if they go for a midnight kick as they usually do, I wonder how many will have cards rejected and pick up on it, then you be into few days more with shipping as well then
I have never once been charged at midnight. Usually if it isn't done by 4pm I don't expect it.

Here's a question what if they don't ship till they got all 3 editions
Currently it looks like they only have deluxe, also zavvi are lazy fookers I bet minimum 2 weeks just to piss us all off :thanks:
They shipped the regular steels of Rambo before they deluxe. And with all the delays and the fact they took the time to post they have them, I'm betting they get them out asap.

Woah, hope mine goes out aswell then, I didn't choose next day though.
You can't choose next day on pre orders. Not until they are dispatching them. I usually wait for my payment to decline then reorder it for next day cos its only £2 for red carpet. But this being sold out I couldn't.

I wonder if they'll announce a new date (and time) to list any spare copies from cancelations and failed payments. I need more.

OneMore1.gif

OneMore2.gif