The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's & Deluxe Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: June 19 June 26 July 10 End of July, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on November 25, at 00.00 AM UK time)
Price: £26.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's Edition) - £99.99 (Deluxe Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Screenshot_20221124_170305_Facebook.jpg8FBC96F3-E4EB-445E-ACFD-E74FA34E164F.jpeg F3E6D1EB-D9BD-4957-BFA0-4EE20B43AD03.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
What's that got to do with it? You'll still get your order, unless you cancelled it. They just aren't accepting NEW international orders. They opened it back up for Leon too.
Nope, I didn't cancel yet they're not shipping it and they're not responding to any message I send them

Yeah I live in the States but have both on order. Unless after all these months Zavvi US is going to say both orders are cancelled or something. My understanding from their emails since I placed my orders is that they are still active. I guess we'll find out soon. Fingers crossed.
Pretty sure they will cancel it without warming. They're ignoring me as a custom er abroad.

Pretty sure they will cancel it without warming. They're ignoring me as a custom er abroad.
Cool. And shipping to countries other than the UK should be prohibited. So I have to forcefully cancel it. I hope stock will be restored. I told zavvi and asked to ban shipping to countries other than the UK.

• Friendly
Reactions: Falihn