The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's & Deluxe Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: June 19 June 26 July 10 End of July, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on November 25, at 00.00 AM UK time)
Price: £26.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's Edition) - £99.99 (Deluxe Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Screenshot_20221124_170305_Facebook.jpg8FBC96F3-E4EB-445E-ACFD-E74FA34E164F.jpeg F3E6D1EB-D9BD-4957-BFA0-4EE20B43AD03.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we know how will these be packed? Bubble wrap or anything like that?
Zavvi Employee "What is bubble wrap?"

No, Rambo's came wrapped in some weird stuff dunno how to describe it, like a paper/cardboard/netted stretchy thing and two random air bags chucked in how nice of them.
It survived, but it amazes me how they don't pack things at all, especially when the items are high value...i hope they don't blame royal mail and claim off them....it's 100% Zavvi all the time.
If going overseas and packed like mine...might not be great?
I'm constantly getting steelbooks in oversized cardboard mailers, they are a joke.

I recently ordered from Deff and they are brilliant, item was bubble wrapped surrounded by packing and put in a suitable box.

the Deluxe should have been 2K, look how fast they all sold out and the release date is in April.
They under estimated the popularity of this film, I have no hope for a restock so Ebay it is
You never really know with Zavvi.. Wouldn't surprise me if it came back in stock briefly around release, but yeah.. Wouldn't last long

Reactions: Billy Talent
Zavvi Employee "What is bubble wrap?"

No, Rambo's came wrapped in some weird stuff dunno how to describe it, like a paper/cardboard/netted stretchy thing and two random air bags chucked in how nice of them.
It survived, but it amazes me how they don't pack things at all, especially when the items are high value...i hope they don't blame royal mail and claim off them....it's 100% Zavvi all the time.
If going overseas and packed like mine...might not be great?
I'm constantly getting steelbooks in oversized cardboard mailers, they are a joke.

I recently ordered from Deff and they are brilliant, item was bubble wrapped surrounded by packing and put in a suitable box.
Same here. Especially not due to the value of the item which at £100 should absolutely be packed well. But being as it is a looooong sold out item and even if they do keep some back for replacements of damaged items, anything that is sold out like this should absolutely be packed well enough that there is no chance of damage. I have said before I would even rather pay more for packaging to ensure these items are packed well. A box with airbags around is all it takes. Have you seen those airbag sleeves they use for sending out alcohol? They should use those for steelbooks, infact I am sure they do, but like they always should.

Same here. Especially not due to the value of the item which at £100 should absolutely be packed well. But being as it is a looooong sold out item and even if they do keep some back for replacements of damaged items, anything that is sold out like this should absolutely be packed well enough that there is no chance of damage. I have said before I would even rather pay more for packaging to ensure these items are packed well. A box with airbags around is all it takes. Have you seen those airbag sleeves they use for sending out alcohol? They should use those for steelbooks, infact I am sure they do, but like they always should.
Don't count on that. They have started charging $14 shipping to Canada, and the packaging has worsened. Steelbooks sent in a flimsy oversized box with no padding or tape.

Reactions: Mararagan
Don't count on that. They have started charging $14 shipping to Canada, and the packaging has worsened. Steelbooks sent in a flimsy oversized box with no padding or tape.
Count on what? I said it should be as in that is what I think they should do, not that is what I think they will do. There is a reason I open every steelbook with extreme appreciation.

Damn... EB really knows how to make sick slips!
Too bad they postponed it 3 months (which is quite a lot).

Damn... EB really knows how to make sick slips!
Too bad they postponed it 3 months (which is quite a lot).
Technically 2 months because they never actually set a date. Could of been due end of the April. And now end of June is 2 months away from that. If it’s the start of June then it’s just over a month delay

Technically 2 months because they never actually set a date. Could of been due end of the April. And now end of June is 2 months away from that. If it’s the start of June then it’s just over a month delay
Correct. For any reason I thought it was due in March (gotta quit drugs damnit).

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Apparently they will dispatch on or before June 19th

B95800B0-A2E7-40CA-B8C1-52B6C82C4B01.png