Kimchi

Korean slip cover version.

DSC_7793.jpg

DSC_7797.jpg

DSC_7798.jpg

DSC_7801.jpg

DSC_7806.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
who is the Studio release from ? , wat region Coding I wonder ? as I dont have a spare Disc to use ..and dont want to go & buy regular Amaray on Top :(

looks great though :drool:

It doesn't say anywhere on the disc or box what region it is but according to Kimchi its region A.

From what I can tell it's the gaumont release and not the sony Columbia version. At the beginning of the film the gaumont logo appears rather than the Columbia logo. The colours of the gaumont version is supposed to be more vibrant.

who is the Studio release from ? , wat region Coding I wonder ? as I dont have a spare Disc to use ..and dont want to go & buy regular Amaray on Top :(

looks great though :drool:

Excuse the bump.

Does anyone know if the transfer of this is the same as the North American release?
I will just get rid of my NA version if the transfers are the same or better. :D

Excuse the bump.

Does anyone know if the transfer of this is the same as the North American release?
I will just get rid of my NA version if the transfers are the same or better. :D

I tried to search to see if the NA version is the Columbia-Sony version. But came up blank. Do you know?

I watched this one and it's the Gaumont release. According to the Internet the Gaumont release is brighter and sharper, while the Sony release is duller but more detailed.

Thanks, yeah, my NA release is by Columbia Pictures.
Okay, I just checked the comparison shots and I definitely prefer the Sony master over the Gaumont as that one looked overblown and with less detail. I guess I will be keeping both my Leon and The Fifth Element Blu-rays.