The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (Blu-ray Full & Lenticular Slipboxes) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: December 30, 2015
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip (SOLD OUT)
Price: $30.99 (Full Slip) - $31.99 (Lenti)

12342385_514706742043745_6170937689594831696_n.jpg 12373265_514707138710372_6165225615376064413_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Missed out again :woot: like I'm going to sit online 24/7 refreshing anyway. Consider the idea that maybe they're releasing small bundles every so often in order to induce panic buying? :rofl: Anything that goes OOS suddenly grabs more scalper attention and they can secure more sales when they list it as back in stock. People will snap them up just to price hike them later if they think they're scarce. Okay that's just tinfoil hat stuff. :wacky:

Have they even been listed at all on yesasia yet? I searched yesterday and came up with nothing. Either way I think you're certain to catch some on ebay from a few Korean sellers so I'm not worried.

By the time I saw this back in stock, I just checked out right away. I got my order number, but hasn't been asked for any payments. I've already contacted Tony for payment receipt, but he hasn't reply yet. Does this mean mine guaranteed? Please say yes... :notworthy:

Edited:
So, I got my full slip. Tony just confirmed & sent me the payment receipt.

Last edited:
i wonder why do i even subscribe ("watch") a thread when i dont get any notifications (not here, not email). i missed the fullslip twice now because of this. on another note, also cannot use HDN on my phone anymore because tapatalk is switched off and the script runs horribly slow in my browser. :(

i wonder why do i even subscribe ("watch") a thread when i dont get any notifications

You need to visit the thread whenever you receive a notification, be it in browser or by email. If you don't, you won't be alerted of the subsequent posts/updates until you do. That's how the system always worked.

For support issues, and if you need help, please post in this thread, thanks. :)

• Informative
Reactions: severo
i wonder why do i even subscribe ("watch") a thread when i dont get any notifications (not here, not email). i missed the fullslip twice now because of this. on another note, also cannot use HDN on my phone anymore because tapatalk is switched off and the script runs horribly slow in my browser. :(
Don't worry. I've pretty much been clicking refresh on Kimchi every free moment I have. You are not alone.

Reactions: severo
thanks guys for your replies. :)
i wish i could hunt this one 24/7 like i used to (often for much less important titles) but i just don't have the time at the moment to do it. i saw the lenti being live for several days, but only wanted to preorder the fullslip version (money situation is tight) but now i would take any version. just have the awkward feeling that i will miss out on a possible third (last) chance too. :meh:

Full slip looks sweet. Hope I made the right choice with the lenti :dunno:
Will find out when it arrives :woot:/:arghh:

Thanks TBC for showing us that thing we can't get a hold of, just keep on sticking the knife in deeper why don't ya! :whistle: Kidding... :rofl: not really though :mad::naughty:. I'm still confident some will show up on ebay very soon but that still means a duel between all of us who missed out and that sucks! If Kimchi have any left they better get them up on the site I'm tired checking. :LOL: