The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
61JO5ESLakL._AA1100_.jpg

Price: 21,99 euro
Release date: May 24th 2012

Order Here

Last edited:
I don't speak German (although I do have Babelfish). How exactly does The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo end up being Verblendung (which Babelfish tells me means glare)?

The orig film has a huge following in this region. I am not surprised to see the German title which was the same on the German Amaray. Ot from this thread but personally I would Love A Swedish G2 with Swedish title. Swoon..

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

I think all these releases will have a paper jacket like slip like Green Hornet where the title will be in each Country's language.

Reactions: jbsolo
is that a hint on what you no maybe wreck?;) as this steel isnt nice with all these foreign titles, just use the proper 1 arrr :twisted:

I have to say after watching this they have made this much superior to the original loved it will be getting a steelbook of this hopefully uk if we get one

I have to say after watching this they have made this much superior to the original loved it will be getting a steelbook of this hopefully uk if we get one

you can bud ...but with a german cover , imho sometimes the imports are better than the uk rls .. don't you just hate the age rating logos on the front .. EEK!

you can bud ...but with a german cover , imho sometimes the imports are better than the uk rls .. don't you just hate the age rating logos on the front .. EEK!

no dont bother me just going to wait untill best version released

Does any one know weather they are remaking the entire trilogy