The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
61JO5ESLakL._AA1100_.jpg

Price: 21,99 euro
Release date: May 24th 2012

Order Here

Last edited:
Does any one know weather they are remaking the entire trilogy

Not sure, I would love to see more of it, with the same actors of course but Fincher is working on some tv series and his upcoming project carries the name Captain Nemo so I guess he is not working on another 'Millenium'.....

I don't speak German (although I do have Babelfish). How exactly does The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo end up being Verblendung (which Babelfish tells me means glare)?

Same can be asked about the English title. The original Swedish film was titled "Män som hatar kvinnor", which translates to "Men who hate women". How did they get to the title "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"? ;)

Just did a little research and parts two and three are confirmed but Fincher is not attached yet.....Filming of 2nd one should start at the end of 2012. I just hope Fincher will finish what he started....

Same can be asked about the English title. The original Swedish film was titled "Män som hatar kvinnor", which translates to "Men who hate women". How did they get to the title "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"? ;)

Think a little Wiki might find the answer.

It is good to see that the French title is very similar to the original Swedish and then they throw Millenium into the mix, just in case you weren't sure, as that is how the Trilogy was known.

Amazing movie and I enjoyed it more than the original(which was not bad at all).Can't wait to see the other ones if they'll remake them.(would be nice to have David Fincher as a Director for them too).
Even though I am not a fan of non-english title on Steelbooks , I'll make an exception for this one. :D

the french edition is the choice for me, personally. the 'millennium' title sits better than 'verblendung' in my opinion. also, the artwork is identical to the german edition.
worth paying the extra couple of euros for the french title, although a uk release would of course be ideal.

the french edition is the choice for me, personally. the 'millennium' title sits better than 'verblendung' in my opinion. also, the artwork is identical to the german edition.
worth paying the extra couple of euros for the french title, although a uk release would of course be ideal.
:yeahthat:
My thoughts exactly :)