Buy Links:
Jsdvd.com - OOS ;)
YesAsia.com - USD$120.99, free shipping, release date September 6th, 2013
Notes: 4-discs edition

a2e4eged.jpg

Possible artwork (courtesy of hung17):
godfatherbd.jpg

Last edited:
I can refuse 'just fine' at that price. It doesn't cost much to stamp discs. We're getting 1-steelbook? What gives?

I'm sure the artwork is gonna be similar to the Play.com version and at this price, it looks like JSDVD & Yesasia are acting like some eBay seller who is selling at an inflated price with at least 100% profit added to it :angry:

What is so special about this particular steel that other TW 3 Disc steelbooks didn't have? A Gold biscuit maybe :naughty:

Reactions: Soundeath
I'm sure the artwork is gonna be similar to the Play.com version and at this price, it looks like JSDVD & Yesasia are acting like some eBay seller who is selling at an inflated price with at least 100% profit added to it :angry:

What is so special about this particular steel that other TW 3 Disc steelbooks didn't have? A Gold biscuit maybe :naughty:

Again and again the same many people on eBay have better prices than here in the Sale Trade where is your problem you've never bought something on eBay? Supply and demand is tough anywhere but the same.

Again and again the same many people on eBay have better prices than here in the Sale Trade where is your problem you've never bought something on eBay? Supply and demand is tough anywhere but the same.

eBay does work on the supply/demand method, but when it comes to retailers, the prices are mostly decided by the studio publishing the movie rather than the retailer unless the movie is a retailer exclusive. And the pricing for all the movies is usually the same with only minor fluctuations depending on the title/print run, etc.

Now talking of this particular movie, it ain't any retailer exclusive and therefore, should be priced just like any other TW trilogy steel unless the studio is planning to give something extra that adds value to the whole package, which it ain't.

As for what you are saying above, there are times when prices on eBay are lesser than those in the sale threads here. But if you read my post correctly, I didn't even go there. What I was trying to imply was that the retailer is the first hand and the cheapest source to get your steelbooks. And if the retailers themselves start robbing the customers, then you can imagine what the prices would be like on eBay and the sales threads here.

Today blufans just announced all asia edition like TW, HK etc will be released as metal pak, Only blufans release steelbook exclusively.

they will announce soon.

I think this thread is gonna move to other metal packaging thread :(

Well that's not so bad news actually if blufans is gonna treat this movie the way it deserves :)

Reactions: j4c0