Release date: May 26, 2014
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £18.31

10900314-2664346962834428.jpg

10900314-1984346962845000.jpg
10900314-1094346962842498.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
USA Man With No Name Trilogy 4K Remastered Edition box set
Its so far been confirmed that only The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is remastered in 4K

Fistful of Dollars and A Few Dollars More no announcement yet for these to be remastered

Isnt that false advertising? the set is called 4k remastered edition box set

surely it must mean all three

I hope the remaster will be better than the Italian bluray, please. The Italian version is better than the UK version - I own both although I don't speak Italian and the Italian version has no English subtitle!! :ohno:

That shows how desperate I have been to want a good pq for TGTBTU EEK!

Cheers,

Never went live on Zavvi did it? I think Amazon have pulled it for the time being for some reason - still no artwork or confirmation of new transfer.

I wonder is the reason its been cancelled
Is that they now plan to use the Remastered Blu-ray

Its possible they were thinking of using the old Disc and saw all the feedback hoping for the Remastered Blu-ray

I say this will still happen but at a later date unknown as of yet

I wonder is the reason its been cancelled
Is that they now plan to use the Remastered Blu-ray

Its possible they were thinking of using the old Disc and saw all the feedback hoping for the Remastered Blu-ray

I say this will still happen but at a later date unknown as of yet

You could be and i hope your right.

If a mod could update the title thread with "Cancelled" now.

I pre ordered mine at Amazon and still havent received any notification about it being pushed back or canceled.

You will get an automatic email sometime next week saying order update with release date unknown

We should have better information next week what has happened

Reactions: harry
I hope is not cancelled. I was looking forward this awesome classic movie in steelbook and remastered.

Reactions: kron
I'm sure it is still coming, probably just a little later than first stated. The French Steelbook is due May 21st, so this may be released around that time too.

although the option to pick up the french steelbook is still available, i probably won't do so as i have the french trilogy steelbook with french text and would rather hold out in the hope of picking up the english version of TGTBATU......