Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: April 25, 2017
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

GM  BS.jpg

17637192_408219449557826_6855572663060513200_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a fan of this package,but probably will get it as it seems now this'll be the only premium release

Look good but I'm not sure yet if I will be getting this

I have the 15th Anniversary Neo case / Diamond Luxe Edition that is beautiful looking and includes a bonus extras disc

The steelbook does not include the bonus extras disc

All over this! Thank you @wxlinkswd

Will it be a lenti magnet?
I would prefer if they did use lenti magnets instead of been loose lenti as that way you can have the benefit of the full slip and a steelbook with a Lenti magnet

When you have a release still sealed the loose lenti covers up the full slip and be lot better if it was a lenti magnet on the steelbook instead and you also could if you wanted even put the lenti magnet inside the full slip giving you a choice

Not been impressed by the WWA and cannot justify approx £50 for a sleeve and lenti, so went for the diamond luxe edition and won a copy off a well known bay site for £8! Bargain. Arrived this morning and it is stunning!

I would prefer if they did use lenti magnets instead of been loose lenti as that way you can have the benefit of the full slip and a steelbook with a Lenti magnet

When you have a release still sealed the loose lenti covers up the full slip and be lot better if it was a lenti magnet on the steelbook instead and you also could if you wanted even put the lenti magnet inside the full slip giving you a choice
100% agree...had to adjust my Account loose lenti. Trimmed a bit & applied magnetic tape...now its where it belongs.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
the point of the premium edition for the crap steelbooks is tho hide them with gorgeous slips, this? really? Tom's face again?.....pass pass pass,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Been waiting for a green mile premium. Ill go with this. The booklet art is by the most famous poster artist ... Drew Struzan. I have it on the digibook, but agree I think if it were on the slipbox it'd be epic.

• Thanks
Reactions: rj531
i cancelled my Zavvi order because of this, then i saw the hdz slip design.. tom hanks face times 2! what a bummer.. are they trying to find where's tom best angle in a picture? i'd have prefer the face of the mice for a change lols..haaayss..

Status
Not open for further replies.