Neca The Hateful 8 Clothed 8″ Action Figures (NECA)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Source: necaonline.com

hatefuleight-figures-all.jpg

For Quentin Tarantino’s eighth movie, we have a special treat for fans! Our newest retro clothed action figure line features all eight main characters from The Hateful Eight, and is a limited edition release – only 3,000 of each will be made available globally.

Each fully articulated figure stands 8″ tall and is dressed in intricately tailored fabric clothing, similar to the iconic toy lines of the 1970s. All feature authorized likenesses, and come with character-specific accessories from the movie, like pistols, rifles, shackles, gun belts, holsters, and more, in window box packaging.

Assortment includes:
Major Marquis Warren (The Bounty Hunter) – Samuel L. Jackson
General Sandy Smithers (The Confederate) – Bruce Dern
Joe Gage (The Cow Puncher) – Michael Madsen
Sheriff Chris Mannix (The Sheriff) – Walton Goggins
John Ruth (The Hangman) – Kurt Russell
Oswaldo Mobray (The Little Man) – Tim Roth
Bob (The Mexican) – Demián Bichir
Daisy Domergue (The Prisoner) – Jennifer Jason Leigh
1300w-John_Daisy-.jpg 1300w-Warren3-.jpg
1300w-14934_Warren_Pkg2-.jpg 1300w-14935_Hangman_Pkg2-.jpg 1300w-14935_Hangman_Pkg3-.jpg

More pics on the NECA Official Link :photo: :thumbs:

popcorn2.gif

think they are all sold out tho as they are crazy prices on aftermarket.

Still avalibale on Zavvi but for £34.99. Not sure what the other prices are so that might be reasonable. I might get kurt Russell if it don't sell out in a few months

Edit:
Spoke to soon, he's sold out along with 1 other but 6 of them are still availiable

Yeah I passed on all the django neca's so I will most likely do the same with these. And while I would like to see Hot Toys versions the other side of me says PLEASE DONT lol ... as I cant afford that. And I would want all 8 too! I havent bought a hot toys fig in a long while and am trying hard not to. :p And im supplementing that by telling myself I may buy the cheaper Hot toy cosbabies "here and there". :p

Finally got around to buying a John Ruth hangman NECA figure and I'm blown away, it's seriously amazing. I think it's now my favourite figure, he sits nicely with my John Ruth & Daisy pop and my other Tarantino collectables

Was really lucky and a seller/ collector who I've been speaking to managed to find me one and sell it to me for under £30 with shipping!!! :) lovey guy

@Noodles @Wreck @bloodsnake007 @harry

(Sorry for the cr*ppy pics and dusty side!)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I was going to take a photo with the Hmv steel and kimchi steel & slip but i couldn't be bothered to get them out lol, maybe if i ever get the US steel I'll take a group shot

They all sit well with this fella

image.jpeg

Finally got around to buying a John Ruth hangman NECA figure and I'm blown away, it's seriously amazing. I think it's now my favourite figure, he sits nicely with my John Ruth & Daisy pop and my other Tarantino collectables

Was really lucky and a seller/ collector who I've been speaking to managed to find me one and sell it to me for under £30 with shipping!!! :) lovey guy

View attachment 292606

View attachment 292607

View attachment 292608

View attachment 292609

View attachment 292610

View attachment 292611

I was going to take a photo with the Hmv steel and kimchi steel & slip but i couldn't be bothered to get them out lol, maybe if i ever get the US steel I'll take a group shot

View attachment 292612
Great deal mate. He looks really nice... he even looks cool in the box! Thanks for sharing. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo

View attachment 292606

View attachment 292607

View attachment 292608

View attachment 292609

View attachment 292610

View attachment 292611

View attachment 292612
That's AWESOME! :woot: Congrats @Flloydo and thanks for the pics :photo: :notworthy: :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo